Writing & Publishing a Research Paper - Research Paper Guide
What you'll learn
- Important parts of a research paper, instructions for writing every part.
- Choose an appropriate journal to which you'll submit the finished research paper for publication.
- Prepare a checklist that will allow you to independently judge whether your paper is ready to submit.
- Outline a complete research paper.
- Why Writing a Research Paper is Important.
- How Research Paper or Journals review process works.
- How to Present your Research Paper to Journals
- IP - Intellectual Property Like Copyright
- Ethical Guidelines like Plagiarism
- Which Journal is compatible with my Research Paper
- Importance of Literature Review
- Research Design of Research Paper
- What is Research Gap
- How to use Zotero Software for Bibliography
- Structure of Research Paper
- How to Write an Abstract for Research Paper
- How to Avoid Content Mistakes in Research Paper
- How to make a checklist to follow
- How to select a topic for your research project or research paper
- This course is designed for students who don't have any previous experience with academic research or have a little experience - you should be eager to adapt our writing and publishing advice to an existing personal project. If you just finished your graduate dissertation, just began your PhD, or are at a different stage of your academic journey or career and just want to publish your work, this course is for you.
What you will achieve:
In this course, you will learn a complete research paper outline, choose an appropriate journal to which you'll submit the finished research paper or research essay for publication, research paper format or research paper example, and prepare a checklist that will allow you to independently judge whether your scientific paper is ready to submit.
In this course, you will learn what is necessary before writing research paper: the context in which the researchers are publishing. You will learn how to know your own community, through different research paper examples, and then we will present you how scientific journal and publication works. We will finish with a couple of ethical values, like copyrights and plagiarism that the academic world is sharing!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for beginners that are not familiar with Research Journals and/or students looking for a quick refresher on how to publish a research paper. No prior knowledge is needed to start this course of research paper writing and publishing.
Hi there, We are here on Udemy to teach what we know in an approachable way. We started teaching courses on Udemy in 2016, and have taught over 10,000 students since then.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message if you have a suggestion for a topic for one of our courses, or need help with something. We may not always be able to help you directly, but we would still love to talk to you.
Almost 25 years ago, after building his experience in the hospitality industry and working with many business start-ups, Ron Trucks founded his privately owned firm guiding and coaching small businesses and non-profit firms in his home town of St. Louis, MO in a wide variety of fields and industries.
In addition to his professional work in small-business support, Ron has also been an Business Management adjunct instructor at Jefferson College in Hillsboro, MO for over 10 years.
Along with over two decades of experience both teaching and coaching small businesses and non-profit organizations, Ron has served on various boards and in many volunteer positions including the Board of Directors of a $250 million dollar credit union, developing leadership skills with members of national fraternities and sororities, and working with troubled youth dealing with identity and self-confidence issues.