The Scientific Formula For Profitable Blogging
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Write dynamic blog posts that educate and engages their target market to use their services.
- Use a scientific formula to create interesting and useful content.
- Organize their ideas about their business into blog posts
- Turn blogging into a profitable marketing strategy.
- Learn how to drive traffic and conversions to your blog.
- Again, you need to have a WordPress blog. I think I repeated this three times, but can repeat three more if Udemy keeps asking me the same question in different ways.
The Scientific Formula For Profitable Blogging takes you step-by-step into how to create mind-blowing content that inspires your readers to learn more about your services.
We admit it! We want to make your competitors envious of how you create high-quality posts that have your readers starving for more information.
To help you, I created a course based on writing over 5,000 blog posts clients and myself. Specifically, this course you are watching comes from presentations I have done for hundreds of entrepreneurs at WordCamp and Score Chicago.
I take out the rah-rah cheerleader type content other courses employ and provide useful information.
In fact, by the end of this course, as long as you follow the instructions, you have a usable blog post to share on your site.
"Andrew is a true leader in his field. I look forward to visiting his blog each week because it is always a learning curve for me." Donna Merrill
Who should take this course?
This course is great for any small business looking to learn the basics of how to write solid blog posts, as well as attract targeted visitors to their blog.
While I do spend some time explaining how to purchase a domain name, get hosting, and installing WordPress, this is not a full WordPress install program. However, that might be a future course.
Instead, this course is all about the entrepreneur looking to generate leads for their business. This works for service and product-based companies.
"I hired Andy to help me get my blog going and from there he has helped me launch my first coaching package." Rae Luskin
The course consists of:
5 Step-by-step lectures
Step 1: Create a Blog Plan
Step 2: Write Content
Step 3: Find Your Loyal Base
Step 4: Drive Traffic
Step 5: Convert
Easy to follow tutorial video
Resource eBook to help you
You'll learn the basics like:
How to purchase your domain and hosting
How to create a useful blog plan
How to create your 1st blog post
Plus some more advanced stuff like:
How to find your targeted audience
How to drive traffic to your blog posts
How to convert your traffic
You can take this course now and discover what you really need to create a profitable blog.
What are the requirements?
Completed a high school English course
Can Purchase a domain and a monthly hosting option ($20 for the first month)
Can follow the step by step directions in the course
What am I going to get from this course?
Emotional support to start blogging for your business!
Over 22 lectures and 2 hours of content.
12 Resources and Workbook Pages
By the end of this course, you should have your first blog post written and shared online.
"Throughout the years have used Andy's informative posts and wealth of knowledge to further my personal education on Social Media (and other subjects) and have found him to be consistent, accurate, and reliable...In this business, it is hard to find someone who is ethical and knowledgeable." Cindy Faya
Who is the target audience?
Entrepreneurs who want more business
Marketing agencies looking to improve their skills for clients
Bloggers who want to improve their content creation skills
- Entrepreneurs who already have a WordPress blog, and need to know what to write about for their business.
- Small business owners who want to use inbound marketing to increase the number of leads they receive for their business.
- Note: If you do not have your own website then this is not a good course for you. This course does not discuss in detail how to set up a WordPress blog. It is not a technical manual.