School Shadow Support
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Describe the benefits for an inclusive education system and the role of a shadow teacher.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the varying needs of children with special needs.
- Analyse areas of concerns and develop strategies to help the children ease into mainstream schools.
- Attain the skills to implement strategies to teach, support and care for children with special needs.
- Come with a curious and open mindset, and a willingness to learn!
This course is meticulously designed for any parent or professional involved in special needs education, especially those supporting children going into or are already in schools.
Why do we need a school shadow support team? For a child with special needs to succeed, the collaboration between therapy, family and school is very important. Goals must be aligned and be consistent across these 3 components for the child to achieve his or her fullest potential. That is also why your role will play an indispensable part in helping the child bloom!
Some of the key areas that will be covered in the course include:
- Classroom management
- Behavioural management
- Visual strategies
- Best practices for intervention for children with special needs
What are you waiting for? Join us in our mission to help unlock each children's potential!
- Parents, teachers and para-professional who works with children in special school setting.
- Those with children either going into or are already in mainstream schools.
- Anyone who wants to know more about persons with developmental disorders.