School Leadership: SJ's Integrated Lesson Plan (ILP)
What you'll learn
- Participants will be able to make Integrated Lesson Plan based on SJ's Integrated Lesson Plan (ILP)
- Participants will be able to list various components of SJ's Integrated Lesson Plan (ILP)
- 'Participants will be able to list the three phases of SJ's Integrated Lesson Plan (ILP)
- Participants will be able to use Checking for Learning, Checking for Concentrations, Slow and Gifted Learning Strategies in the SJ's Integrated Lesson Plan
- The participants must have a prior information on Lesson Planning
The course is second in the School Leadership Series. The first course was on school documentation. The series will cover various modules which a school leader should be aware of.
This course is about SJ’s Integrated Lesson Plan (ILP) which is a unique lesson plan covering several contemporary aspects in a teaching-learning setting. The aspects are as follows (not in the order as given in the course)-
ABCD of Learning Objective (AB)
Bloom’s Domain (BD)
Checking for Concentration (CN)
Checking for Learning (CL)
Cone of Learning (CO)
Strategies for Gifted Learner (GL)
Multiple Intelligence (MI)
Strategies for Slow Learner (SL)
SMART Learning Objective (SM)
Then one model of Integrated Lesson Plan (ILP) is explained. There is a checklist in the Integrated Lesson Plan which helps to integrate the aspects mentioned above in the lesson plan. There are many ways a lesson plan can be written. In the Integrated Lesson Plan, one can cover many important strategies for a fruitful and goal-driven teaching-learning process. The model is simple to make and imply in the classroom setting.
The Integrated Lesson Plan (ILP) can be used for any subject and for any grade level.
In the end, it also describes, in brief, the implementation and the follow-up plan.
The ILP lesson plan has been made with the help of various training, seminar, workshop attended by the instructor for the above-mentioned aspects.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate learner who can write their own lesson plan if a model is given and explained to them
A senior principal with 10+ years in school leadership. The experience in the affiliation process, assessments, leadership training, and use of technology in the teaching-learning process. Overall experience in the education section is 20+ years. The recent award included the best principal of India 2021 by IAC and GTEA, the Shiksha Bharthi Award 2021 by IAF.
[PHD Education], Assistant Professor (UGC, NET), Cambridge International Diploma for teachers and trainers (CIDTT), Career Counsellor (Pearson UK), App Developer SJ's EMPTECH for empowering institutional Quality, International Leadership Coach, Life and Executive Coach