Scholarship Winner: Learn Strategies to Pay for College
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be able to do the following:
- Search for scholarships
- Prepare your scholarship application
- Write great essays
- Compose an effective resume
- Receive outstanding recommendation letters
- Commitment of 5 hours per week
- Willingness to complete exercises
- Desire to ask questions
Be a Scholarship Winner
In this course, you will learn how to earn free money for college from a $100,000 scholarship winner. This course is structured for you to receive all the necessary tools to succeed in the scholarship process.
From step-by-step strategies to real-life examples, you will be equipped to handle any scholarship application. The course provides hands-on learning with action steps for you to complete. You also can ask questions to the instructor.
So, don't get bogged down in student loan debt. Instead, enroll in this course and be a SCHOLARSHIP WINNER!
Who this course is for:
- Parents wanting their children to have no or less student loan debt
- Guidance counselors & financial aid officers seeking new scholarship techniques for their students
- Educational programs ready to offer a different scholarship approach to their participants
- High school, undergraduate, & graduate students committed to applying for scholarships
- International students ready to be competitive in the scholarship process
Shayla Price is an advocate for college affordability. She served as the executive director at the National Search Dog Alliance. Price also worked as a marketing director for Progressive U, an organization giving youth a voice through blogging.
During high school, she earned more than $100k in college scholarships. She authored the book titled “The Scholarship Search: A Guide to Winning Free Money for College and More.” To help students achieve scholarship success, she has hosted workshops to more than 5,000 students across the country, including at the National Service-Learning Conference, Bennett College for Women, and Tavis Smiley Leadership Institute.