Scenario Planning for a Coronavirus (and Post-Virus) World
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to visualize different ways your business terrain could develop - during and after the COVID19 crisis
- How to foresee how the Coronavirus crisis will change the "big picture" for your company
- How to identify specific opportunities and challenges you may encounter as the crisis goes on, and when it is over
- How to identify the "must-do" actions that will help you succeed in each crisis - and post-crisis - scenario
- You should have at least a general understanding of business but no specific skill set is needed
It doesn’t matter if you are a banker or a baker, if your business is in manufacturing, retail or services, if it’s in the private or public sector, or if it’s a start-up or a venerable old institution – the Coronavirus is changing your business landscape, and it will continue to change it as the crisis continues. What’s even more important: when the virus is beaten and the crisis phase is over, a new post-Coronavirus world will emerge, with even more changes to adapt to for the longer term.
What could your organization's post-Coronavirus landscape look like?
As a business environment, how could it be different from the terrain you are used to operating in?
How will you need to adapt?
That's what this course is about.
If you want to prepare your organization for what’s ahead, you need to get a handle -now- on how different your specific operating terrain might be, possibly just a few months from now. Scenario planning is a very practical method to foresee how your future landscape could change. It allows you to explore alternative futures that could realistically emerge around you, with the potential to turn your business upside down. In the current crisis, it’s imperative that you think ahead and anticipate these changes - so you're not taken by surprise.
This accelerated course leads you through the scenario planning process, so you can develop the two sets of scenarios you need:
the first, to foresee how your landscape might continue to develop in the ongoing crisis.
the second, very important for your longer-term success, so foresee scenarios for the post-Coronavirus landscape that is already starting to take shape, and will potentially influence how you do business for years to come.
The course does not predict the future landscape for your business. Every industry, and every country, will be a little different, and you must apply the technique to your own specific situation. But if you invest 1 hour of your time in this intensive course, you will learn a solid, logical methodology for understanding how your organization might face very different futures.
Note - there are no exercises or quizzes: just an intensive learning experience, taught by a world-class expert.
- Decision makers in any company, of any size and in any business
- Entrepreneurs, managers and investors in a start-up
- Strategy and planning professionals
- Anyone with responsibility for the future success of an organization such as an NGO, non-profit, association, etc.