- 9 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn everything you need to become a highly skilled SCCM 2016 administrator. Every aspect will be taught step-by-step.
- Install & configure SQL Server 2016
- Fully administer a SCCM 2016 environment
- 9 hours of detailed instructions and demonstrations from a senior IT SCCM professional
- Get ready for your next highly paid SCCM Administrator job
- Much much more...
- Basic knowledge about Windows 10
- Basic knowledge about Windows Server 2016 or 2012
- Basic knowledge about Powershell
The primary objective of this course, is to introduce you to all the features and functions of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2016
Knowing SCCM 2016 is helpful for any IT professional looking to build new skills, get a promotion or a new job.
You will learn:
How SCCM works
Advanced knowledge about all SCCM components and how they work together
Demonstrations for every lessons so you can follow along step-by-step
Installing & configuring SCCM 2016
Navigating Administrative Tools in SCCM 2016
Devices and Client Pus
Collections & Queries
Client Settings and Policies
RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
Deploying Applications and Packages
Deploying Software Updates
Configure and administer Anti-Malware
The course will take you by the hand throughout the course via live demonstrations. Just follow along and practice your new skills.
When you are finished with this course, you will be a SCCM 2016 power-user, which will help you in your IT job or when interviewing for your new job.
WHAT IS SCCM?
SCCM is short for System Center Configuration Manager.
It is a software management program created by Microsoft that allows users to manage a large number of Windows based computers. SCCM features remote control, patch management, operating system deployment, network protection and other advanced functions.
Users of SCCM can integrate with Microsoft InTune, allowing them to manage computers connected to a business, or corporate, network. SCCM allows users to manage computers running the Windows or macOS, servers using the Linux or Unix, and even mobile devices running the Windows, iOS, and Android operating systems.
TOP 3 BENEFITS OF LEARNING SCCM
1: Experts in SCCM 2016 Administration are in high demand & the popularity of SCCM is only growing
2: SCCM is the industry platform for managing devices in an Enterprise environment
3: Learning SCCM Administration skills helps differentiate you from other IT job applicants
If within 30 days of buying the course you decide that it's not for you, please get a Udemy-backed refund. No questions asked — just press the refund button, and all of your money will be returned to your credit card.
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN SCCM?
Please press the "Take This Course" button and start learning 2 minutes from now!
- IT professionals that wants to learn how to administrate and deploy SCCM 2016 in a work environment
- Anyone wanting to know how to install SCCM from scratch
- SCCM 2012 professionals, looking to get updated training on the new SCCM 2016 version
- Anyone interested in learning System Center Configuration Manager administration and maybe start a well paid IT career