- 1 hour on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will understand what scarcity marketing is, how other people and businesses use it to get you to buy items you may have otherwise not purchased, and how you can use these strategies to generate more sales for your own products and services.
- To get the most from this course, all you need to bring is an open mind and a sense of curiosity about how and why people make the "money decisions" that they make, on a daily basis.
We all see the use of scarcity marketing tactics everywhere.
Scarcity marketing practices are used by the McDonald's corporation, Real Estate Agents, Used Car Salesmen, and everyone else in between.
There are entire businesses like Groupon, and Ebay that use scarcity marketing as the foundation for their entire business model.
Scarcity Marketing is the single most sales generating tactic known to mankind.
It's not surprising that even Udemy uses scarcity marketing tactics to boost sales of the courses it hosts online, because it works!
Chances are, the reason you are here today is because you found an incredible coupon or offer for this course, with huge savings that were time sensitive in nature, and found them too good to resist.
Take this course and you'll discover how to use scarcity marketing tactics to your own advantage!
Here in this course, you'll learn how to sell more of anything, more quickly than you ever imagined, to make more profits while building your brand's credibility and extending your customer base!
- This course is intended for anyone who would like to understand why they buy things and why other people buy things they might not even want!
- It's also recommended for anyone who runs a business and that sell products or offers services to the public and would like to boost their sales astronomically.
You are about to understand the most powerful psychological sales trigger known to mankind!
You will see how people and businesses have used this tactic on you to get you to buy items you may not have even wanted, and how you can use this powerful strategy to sell more of whatever you have to offer!
In this video, you will begin to discover why scarcity marketing effects deep seated human desires, and why ironically providing less can actually prompt people to buy more.