Scala Programming Master The Fundamentals For Beginners
What you'll learn
- All the fundamentals of programming with Scala
- Understand computer science fundamental programming concepts
- Program fluently in Scala
- How to write and understand simple in Scala programs
- No requirements needed
Scala Programming Master The Fundamentals For Beginners course is a 1hour course for beginners. In the course, we will cover the basics of the Scala programming language. By the end of the course, you should have a beginner's working knowledge of how to program Scala, this course will prepare you with basic knowledge so that you can go on in the future to using Scala in the way you want to, whether that's modding your favourite Software, scripting in your OS of choice, or writing libraries for others to use.
· Scala syntax
· How to use if Statements & if else Statements in Scala
· How to use while and repeat loops Statements in Scala
· How to use for and for-in loops Statements in Scala
· How to make and how to call functions in Scala
· What are Variables, and the role they play in programming/ coding
· What are Datatypes, and the role they play in programming/ coding
· Arithmetic operators, and the role they play in programming/ coding
· Relational operators, and the role they play in programming/ coding
· Logical operators, and the role they play in programming/ coding
By coding along with the lectures, the information will stick with you as we go through the material, and by the end, your programming skills will be strong enough for you to understand all the basic, fundamentals, to go on to bring to life whatever idea you can think of!
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in Scala programming
- Programming Beginners
With my background in Information Technology I offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality coding eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples. My decision to make online courses originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their homes.
My mission is to deliver Simply Easy Learning with clear, crisp, and to-the-point content on a wide range of Programming subjects without any preconditions and impediments.
I enjoy receiving messages from students who have passed exams, obtained interviews, or gained employment, from taking one of my courses.