Sustainability on BIM using Autodesk Revit and Insigth 360
What you'll learn
- Tools for Sustainabilty within the BIM environment using revit and dynamo
- Improve thermal and visual confort on Projects towards Net Zero Building
- Use materials with the complete Information background
- Improve energy and consumption systems over time
- A Computer to accomplish the recommended exercises
- Need to install a trial of Autodesk Revit 2018
- Need to know how to model with Revit 2018 LOD 200 For Architecture and Structure
- Need to install a trial of Flow Design
- Need to have an account for autodesk insigth and green building studio services
This course it’s designed to teach you about sustainability and Design and Construction BIM Models, Its outline was taken from the BPAC (Which not longer exists) but its concepts are still usefull.
BIM it’s on a deep expansion for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) Industry so each time more and more projects are developed over this methodology changing the quality standards for construction and design.
This course its quite powerfull for understanding the project surroundings, giving a complete panorama of opportunities and improvements that can be done on the design on early phases and also cosidering the maintaining phases.
This course is created in order to simplify and complement the BPAC.
Its divided by Sections Energy Analysis, Climate and Weather, Solar Measurements, Wind and Airflow , Daylighting Strategies, and Whole Building Analysis
The course has 5 review exercises directly involved analysis and results.
Are you tired of taking courses that go to fast with a lot of content? Don’t worry go at your own pace, jump between sections for certain topics, the access is for lifetime.
Also, we have a direct response for any topic listed, so we can improve the content.
Be the first to know of future courses regarding BIM, take advantage of all the opportunities that may appear and use it to improve your work performance and get better job positions.
Who this course is for:
- Builders, Engineers, Constructors, and Architects that want to use the BPAC analysis on their projects to leverage cost savings, and sustainability features.
- Constructors, Engineers and Architects that had taken a previous course and want to integrate sustainability information to improve their design
- Autodesk Revit Users that need to explore in deeper detail the Insigth and the BPAC Certificate.
International Consultant and Trainer for ESI Engineering Science Institute For Training
Architect, PMP and Information Technology Management Masters Degree.
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Structure Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Mechanical Certified Professional.
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Educator Expert
Professor at the Tecnologico de Monterrey focused on Technologies for Construction and Management.
Expert bringing real solutions to real problems for construction and design using diverse tools for the BIM methodology.
Programmer, and developer of AddIns and Apps for IOS, Windows Based, Dynamo Workflows to obtain results and savings.
Given lecture on diverse forums, included Autodesk University, and participated on more than 80 projects
Arquitecto, PMP y Maestro en Administracion de Tecnologias de la Información.
Profesor de Catedra del Tecnologico de Monterrey enfocado en el desarrollo de Tecnologias para la Administración y Construcción.
Experto en la solución de problemas reales para la construcción utilizando herramientas para la metodologia BIM.
Desarrollador de Add Ins y Aplicaciones de IOS para integrar a los flujos de trabajo y obtener resultados reales tecnicos y completos que garanticen resultados a los proyectos donde se han utilizado.
Ha impartido varios cursos relacionados al BIM, a varias empresas y ha participado en mas de 80 proyectos utilizando las metodologias BIM, para hospitales, oficinas, vivienda, y otras tipologias de proyecto.