Martial Arts Mastery - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Sayonara Guard
What you'll learn
- How To Enter Smoothly And Naturally Into The Sayonara Guard
- How To Easily Protect Yourself From Strikes, Slams, And Submissions From This Dominant Position
- How To Chain Together Almost A Dozen Different Armbars, Elbow Locks, and Chokes From The Sayonara Guard
- Some Of The Most Energy Efficient Sweeps And Reversals From Any Guard Position
- Professor Chris Pizzo's Famous "Sayonara Sweep" Proven In Countless Competitions And Daily Training "Rolls"
- Some Basic Martial Arts Experience Recommended But Not Required
- You Should Want To Learn To Fight Off Your Back
OH NO…YOU’RE ON YOUR BACK!
Whether you where knocked down, surprised, or that’s simply how things wound up, don’t believe the hype that you’re in any sort of superior position.
Gravity, momentum, and the crushing weight of someone on top of you gives even the most accomplished martial artist a distinct disadvantage.
Or does it?
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a truly unique martial art as it is the only style that allows its practitioner to fight (and win) against someone bigger and stronger while being underneath them on their back.
And while there are HUNDREDS of techniques and movements from inside the on-your-back “guard”, there is one approach that offers the perfect balance between defense, offense, and more “finishing" opportunities than any other…
The SAYONARA GUARD.
Instead of uncomfortably locking your legs around your adversary, the Sayonara Guard helps you position your feet, hands, and body for maximum mobility, utmost safety against strikes and slams, and dozens of ways to bend, break, or choke out a bigger, stronger adversary.
But what makes the Sayonara Guard TRULY special is that once you establish this dominant ground position, YOU can literally take a rest without fear of reprisal and just wait for the opportune moment to flip your opponent right over your head…
Every aspect of the Sayonara Guar is covered in this groundbreaking series by 2nd degree Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, Professor Chris Pizzo…
And (of course)…
A devastating SUBMISSION CHAIN that gives you back total control of ANY ground situation.
Come learn the amazing Sayonara Guard and add it to your arsenal of techniques today!
Who this course is for:
- Any Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Student Or Instructor Looking To Add The Sayonara Guard To Their Existing Game
- Any Judo Student Or Instructor Looking To Gain A Definitive Edge Over Their Classmates And Competition During Newaza
- Any Martial Artist Looking For A Simple And Natural Way To Incorporate High Percentage Guard Work Into Their Style
- Any MMA Or UFC Fan Looking To learn The Intricacies Of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
After surviving an extremely aggressive strain of cancer, life-long martial artist and award winning educator Chris Pizzo dedicated his life to improving the health, abilities, and martial skills of those that might not have expert level instruction at their fingertips.
Rising to international fame first as the outspoken and controversial “Lieutenant X” followed shortly thereafter by the widely popular and publicized (ABC, FOX, NBC, etc.) self-defense guru “Captain Chris”. Pizzo returned to his martial roots in 2013 and gave up life in the limelight to focus on teaching judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to his private clients, team mates, and 4 young sons as well as helping other serious martial artists achieve the income and impact they seek.
Alongside of his military combative expertise, Chris is a 3rd degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Master Carlos Gracie, Jr., Master Joe Moreira, Grandmaster Francisco Mansor, and Professors Juliano Prado and Adriano Nasal. He can be found training and teaching with Orange County Brazilian Top Team.
Meshing the traditional, the extreme, and the cutting-edge of martial arts education, marketing, and business, Professor Chris brings his extensive knowledge, his unique sense of humor and teaching style, and his legacy as the best selling self-defense instructor in history to truly serve and transform an industry.