Learn the Basics about Saving, Investing & Managing Credit
What you'll learn
- Learn the Importance of Savings vs Investing
- Learn how to make money with Money Market Accounts (MMAs) and Certificate of Deposits (CDs)
- Discover how to be wealthy using the concept of Compound Interest
- Improve Your Credit Score
- Understand Your Credit Report
- Open Mind
- Good Attitude
- Ready to Take Control of and improve your saving, investing and credit card skills
LATEST: Course Updated Again for August 2017
*Bonus Lecture shows how to get a Free Share of Stock!*
Let's face it, we go to high school and college and have some of the best years of our life! While there, we are required to take courses in Math, Science, English and many other subjects, some of which we will never use again! Why is it that Personal Finance, which is arguably the most important subject that we will ever need to know, is rarely taught to us in school?
In this course, you will learn the basics on Saving, Investing and Credit Cards.
This Course Reveals Things Like:
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone who has a desire to learn more about how to save & invest their money, and how to increase their credit score
- You should take this course if you want to network with other students who are passionate about improving their personal finances.
- If you did not learn about saving, investing or credit cards in School, then this is a great course for you.
- If you believe that Personal Finance should be taught in school systems
- If you would like to learn more about saving, investing or credit cards, so that you can share that knowledge with your children, parents, friends, coworkers, etc.
Whether it's online or in-person, I get joy and satisfaction from helping others to learn more about Real Estate & Personal Finances!
On Udemy, I’m currently teaching over 14,000 students from over 124 different countries. I never dreamed that i’d be able to share my knowledge with so many diverse groups of people. I am extremely appreciative of the opportunity that comes from being an Instructor on Udemy.
The knowledge that I give in my courses come from first hand experience and I teach methods based off of what has allowed me to make money.
I come from a technical/engineering background (BS/MS in Engineering/IT), so you will notice in my courses that I tend to do a lot of heavy analysis. Additionally, I have an MBA, so I will also place a heavy emphasis on methods that you can use to generate and create profit in your day-to-day life or in your business.
For over the past decade, as an owner of a successful real estate company, I have had the opportunity to fix and flip real estate deals, often times while also working a “9-5”. Professionally, I’ve worked in Technical/Management roles in Fortune 500 companies. I authored the Amazon best selling book titled “The Lost Curriculum: What School Didn't Teach Us About Personal Finance". More recently I have started The Lost Curriculum Online Video School to help further my goal of teaching students worldwide. Currently I co-own a Start-Up in the Restaurant Industry. When I’m not working I like to volunteer my time towards causes relating to education and financial literacy. I also like taking long walks in the park (just kidding, not kidding) :-)
Overall, I am very happy to be an instructor on Udemy and I absolutely love the opportunity to teach others about a number of technical/financial topics. If you are interested in learning more about how understanding personal finance, real estate and cryptocurrency can be really exciting (while also making you extra money), check out my courses and enroll today.