Save Time in Face Animation with Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline
- Know how to download files
- Know how to install software
- Know how to copy/paste files from one folder to another inside your computer
In this course I am going to show you how to do really fast facial animation.
After you complete this hour and a half training, you will be able to create character expressions that look organic, alive, instead of robotic and fake.
And I will show you how to be able to do those animations really really fast, using Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline.
Instead of having to draw frame by frame every single drawing for every single change of the face, the position of the eyes, the head, etc… I am going to show you how to set up your characters to be animated by using some very powerful controllers inside Cartoon Animator 4.
You can even control the acting of your character with Live Motion Capture.
This course will teach you how to prepare all that, so you can create very smooth animations with good timing.
So, let’s get started! See you inside.
- Creative People interested in bringing their ideas to life using animation
- Overview of the Course
- Download the Project Files
- The End Result you will achieve
- Set up for Live Motion Face Capture
- Prepare Drawing for Face Animation
- Prepare Character's Face using Template
- Prepare Face for Rotation and Expressions in CA4
- Animate Facial Expressions
- Multiple Facial Expressions in a Single Shot - Using Sprites
- Speed Animation of a Complete Scene
- BONUS - What’s Next?
With a background of 10 years in the film industry at Autumn Leave Films, and with over 30 short films produced to this date, we are a group of animators who love to share everything we know about animation, from pre-production, animation, to post production.
Our aim is to equip future animators with all the necessary techniques and tips to help them do better projects. Our courses will help beginners along with intermediate users.
We have helped more than 54,000+ students to discover techniques and all the knowledge they need to start animating their projects.