SAT Vocabulary Builder
What you'll learn
- Learn Complex Vocabulary, frequently used in SAT Reading and SAT Essays
- Improve your English for a higher SAT score
- Remember ~ 400 commonly used English Vocabulary words
- Learn how to use the words in sentences with detailed explanation
- Learn correct pronunciation of words
- willingness to learn complex vocabulary and understand how to use it in sentences
This course will help you Understand and learn advance vocabulary frequently used in SAT. We have picked these vocabulary from previous test papers of SAT. The vocabulary that is relatively unknown for common students and create challenges in getting the accurate meaning of a sentence or text. We have created this course in a simple manner focusing only on vocabulary, presenting its meaning and explanations along with sample use in sentences. This will benefit you immensely in improving your reading and comprehending abilities in SAT reading, SAT Essay writing, GRE Reading, GMAT reading etc.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking for College admissions, any one who plans to take SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE
Vishal is a corporate trainer and author with 20 years of training experience in different countries, conducted thousands of training for IELTS, CELPIP, TOEFL, OET, SAT, GRE have trained college students, freshly inducted management trainees, Mid level Managers and senior Leaders. Has authored 10 books on topics related to English communication, Leadership, Soft skills etc. These courses have benefited more than 15000 students in 100+ countries. Worked with large businesses in India and USA, conduct career advancement classes in management and engineering colleges for graduate and post graduate levels.