What you'll learn
- Solve SAT Math Problems along with Solution
- Practice SAT Math
- End to End coverage of all patterns for a particular Topic
- Revision of all SAT Topics
- 800 Problems explained along with Solution
- Graphical Presentation of Linear Function
- Linear Equation with Rational Coefficient
- Linear In-equalitie
- System of Linear Equations
- Permutation & Combinations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quadratic equation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Coordinate Geometry
- SAT Math - Theory & Concepts
This course is a single destination to prep for the math portion of the new SAT 2022.
We have categorizing all of the math SAT problems into 20 areas out of which 13 areas are covered in this course.
Nearly 800 practice problems specially made to target SAT math areas
Eighteen hours worth of video content, including explanations of problems along with guided solution
We follow a definite strategy to create solution so that there is consistency and its easy for student to follow problems and solutions supported by relevant explanation
Intention of this course is to cover different patterns of SAT Math topics
We are going to cover problems and solutions across following areas
Each area has set of 60 Problems and Solutions
1) Graphical Presentation of Linear Function
2) Linear Equation with Rational Coefficient
3) Linear In-equalities
4) System of Linear Equations
5) Permutation & Combinations
8) Ratio & Proportion
11) Quadratic Equations
12) Simple Interest & Compound Interest
13) Coordinate Geometry
We have created this problem and solutions exclusively for SAT Math Exams. Once student solves this problem they should be completely ready for dealing with problems from this topic
We have methodically explained each problem and solutions using Stylus and presentations.
Stay tuned for more topics
In part 2 we will introduce more 8 topics with different set of problems and solutions
Who this course is for:
- SAT Exam Aspirants - who wants to practice a lot and achieve expertise on Math Topics
Coding is becoming basic literacy in this digital age, and it is significant for us to understand and utilize the technology around them.
I believe in the overall development of my learners and improving their conceptual and logical thinking skills which in turn imparts creativity in them.
I want their ideas and thoughts to be transformed into real life projects and animations.
I want them not only to learn coding but also apply coding in real world and make world a better place