Sass Tutorial For Beginners : CSS with Superpowers
What you'll learn
- This course will teach you how to use nesting, variables, mixins, placeholders, and functions to write more expressive and reusable styles. At the end of the course, you will be able to transition a CSS codebase to SCSS and style multiple websites.
- Tons of modern CSS techniques to create stunning designs and effects
- You need to know HTML basics before taking this course.
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux
- There is no need for any paid software — The text editor you already have works just fine
Are you frustrated at how rapidly the web design & coding world is changing?
Do you feel like your skills are becoming out-dated and you just can't keep up with all of the new web languages?
Are you afraid your web design skills will become redundant if you don't learn something new?
Do you worry that you might not "have what it takes" to learn something new and complicated?
Sass is an easy-to-use styling language that helps reduce a lot of the repetition and maintainability challenges of traditional CSS. Learning Sass will not only let you scale styles when working on big web development projects, it will also make it much faster and more efficient to write reusable styles from scratch for smaller projects.
Sass is what's known as a "pre-processor" language, and it basically supercharges your CSS so you can create flexible, clean and incredibly powerful stylesheets.
The entire purpose of Sass is to save you time & energy when styling websites and applications.
Why is this a good thing?
I've done some experiments and I've discovered that you can style websites 150% faster using Sass vs. CSS...
For example, let's say a custom web design project takes 50 hours to style in CSS (not unusual!)
Who this course is for:
- CSS developers who want to update their CSS skills to the most modern level
- Front-end developers who want to finally understand how CSS works behind the scenes
- In general: anyone who wants to truly master CSS!
Hi! My name is Islam Elgaeidy! I'm a passionate software engineer and a full-stack web developer with more than 10 Years of experience in Programming and Web Developing. I've also years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science, programming and web developing .
I've Excellent knowledge in web development in both : Client-end and Back-end .
I started creating websites for fun only and to help others, after that I've created very big applications to international companies and still developing and supporting these applications till the moment.
In my courses I will provide you with all experience you need so you can start a new successful career or to develop your current skills.
Any course will be up to date so don't worry it will never get outdated.