SASL 101: South African Sign Language for beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Sign language alphabet, fingerspelling, numbers & colours
- Days of the week, Months of the year, Tense
- Types of housing & Surroundings
- Places, Provinces & Cities
- Family members, Relationships & Identity
- Prepositions, Pronouns, Verbs & Questions
- Opinions, Feelings & Emotions
- Activities & Transportation
- There are no requirements for this course.
SASL 101 is a level one South African Sign Language course that is designed for students who wish to learn the basics of communication in Sign Language. This course covers topics such as the alphabet/fingerspelling, food, colors, activities, places as well as talking about one's family, identity and much more. By the end of this course, students will be able to talk about themselves, their surroundings and construct clear and concise sentences in South African Sign Language.
- This course is for anyone who wishes to learn basic (level 1) South African Sign Language.