SAS for Data Science
What you'll learn
- After taking this course students will be able to write programs using SAS as a tool, this course will be a guide for them to take them to the next level of expertise pertaining SAS.
- This is going to give a great Curve to beginners/professionals to use SAS as a tool for their data work.
- Pre-requisite: This course is designed for beginners who want to learn SAS programming, This tutorial has all the best practices programs available with SAS and hence you need to have a logical thinking approach a basic understanding of how Coding and Debugging happens, an absolute beginner would do as well.
- In order to run and practice all the programs taught here you need to have the SAS University Edition installed on your PC/Laptop, I have shared the Installation guide as well that can help you to install the SAS University Edition.
This Course is designed for the Beginners/Professional who want to learn to work on SAS as a tool for their data handling work, This course is going to give you a very easy step by step learning edge on how to run and use SAS as a tool for data work, It is a very easy to understand tutorial which will help you to go to the next level of expertise whilst working on SAS tool.
Who this course is for:
- This course would be a best fit for the Beginners/Professionals who want to learn how SAS programs work, this course would be a great approach to start working on SAS and then later on get to the advanced methods.
- I have used very simple examples and written very easy to understand programs for this course, anyone with low understanding on programming languages can also be able to understand the concepts behind programs written.
I am a Data Scientist and an innovation enthusiast, I enjoy playing with data and making meaningful insights out of it. Getting the data from raw to built as a model is something I enjoy, I also enjoy dealing with an unstructured data from scratch till it has a meaningful insight, so all in all i do a turnkey.
Trust me the whole process is really awesome, what you need is the enthusiasm for data and a will to conquer it.