SAS Macro Programming By Example
What you'll learn
- Understand the SAS macro syntax
- SAS Macro usage
- Technique to understand the execution of SAS Macros
- Download SAS Macro codes for their usage and modifications
- See some workout examples of SAS macros
- Understand how to handle SAS macro errors
- Basic SAS
This course is all about SAS macro. SAS is synonymous of analytics. SAS macro is considered an advance topic in SAS programming.
It helps SAS programmers to
- save his time,
- write error free code and
- put more time into analysis rather than just writing the code.
In this course students will learn the syntax of SAS macro, see the use cases and will go through some workout examples. After doing the course students should become comfortable in writing SAS macros.
The course will have two sections
- Introduction - in this section, students will be introduced to various syntax options and they will be demonstrated the same using SAS
- Workout - in this section students will learn to put together various SAS syntax for a purpose. They will learn the objective of the use case and see how it was achieved. All the code will be explained in step by step manner.
Who this course is for:
- SAS Analysts
- SAS Programmers
I am a seasoned Analytics professional with 20+ years of professional experience. I have industry experience of impactful and actionable analytics, data science, decision strategy and enterprise wise data strategy.
I am a keen trainer, who believes that training is all about making users understand the concepts. If students remain confused after the training, the training is useless. I ensure that after my training, students (or partcipants) are crystal clear on how to use the learning in their business scenarios.
My expertise is in Credit Card Business, Scoring (econometrics based model development), score management, loss forecasting, business intelligence systems like tableau /SAS Visual Analytics, MS access based database application development, Enterprise wide big data framework and streaming analysis.
Please refer to my course for
- SAS / R program details (syntax and options)
- SAS / R output deep dive
- Practical usage in Industrial situation