Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) ITGC Audit Concepts and Coordination
What you'll learn
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act Overview
- SOX Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) Overview
- SOX COSO Framework Overview
- SOX Risk Controls Matrix (RCM) Overview
- SOX ITGC Audit Coordination Tips
- SOX ITGC Audit Walk-throughs
- SOX ITGC Audit Testing
- SOX ITGC Remediation Tips
The aim of this course is to provide an insight into the world of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Section 404 information technology (IT) Year-end Audits. Students will take away some of the unknowns surrounding a SOX IT Audit, including:
Overview of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Act, ITGC, Concepts and Framework
SOX ITGC Audit Coordination
SOX ITGC Audit Walk-throughs
SOX ITGC Audit Testing and Remediation
I believe anybody involved in SOX IT Audits can benefit from this course.
Who this course is for:
- Compliance Analysts, Compliance Managers, IT Managers, Accountants, Project Managers, Accountants, IT Analysts curious about SOX ITGC Yearly Audits
My name is Char. I've been involved with compliance since 2005. I have experience in quality assurance, SOX, SOC and Web Trust level controls. I'm beyond thrilled to be your guide.
Although my background is in quality assurance and compliance, I have also helped with project management, customer service, training, and technical writing for multiple systems across multiple lines of business. This experience strengthened my capabilities and understanding for both the business and IT worlds. As well as, developing a valuable set of skills needed to compete in today's regulated market.
Throughout my career, I have demonstrated the highest levels of service and commitment to the mission of my organization.
My style of teaching is concise and focused, without wasting your valuable time. This is why many of my lessons are short, practical, and to the point.
I'm excited and hope you enjoy taking my courses as much as I enjoyed making them.
Please be sure to join the discussions with any questions.