SAP Vendor Invoice Management(VIM) by OpenText
What you'll learn
- Understand the SAP Vendor Invoice Management(VIM) process and solutions.
- Knowledge and confidence to implement SAP VIM independently in a real-time project.
- Understand key technical concepts ( apart from the business processes ) like DP, Process types, Process options , Roles etc., able to start the configuration immediately.
- SAP Account payable and Invoice verification process. SAP Workflow basic understanding.
- SAP MM knowledge
- Get Access to an SAP IDES System with VIM add-on ( Neither Udemy nor I are authorized to provide you with the same )
** Disclaimer ** -
I do NOT do Live Training. SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP or Opentext.
SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP's website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here. Please google "SAP Access" and you can find the URL for the same.
** End of Disclaimer **
OpenText Vendor Invoice Management is an add-on solution to SAP S/4HANA on Premise to provide automation of invoice processing, routing of invoice exceptions, managing of processing rules, and monitoring of process flows.
By implementing Vendor Invoice Management (VIM), companies achieve the following:
• Acceleration of AP operations across the enterprise
• Optimal integration of an invoice automation solution into SAP S/4HANA on Premise
• Higher productivity in Accounts Payable and increased flexibility in cash management by reducing the time until invoices are free for payment
• Improved supplier relations through fast and accurate invoice processing
• Accurate, on-time financial reporting with integrated access to AP information
• Regulatory compliance through a well-managed process using pre-configured rules, roles, and actions considering country-specific regulations
Students will learn everything in this course, starting from the process flow to become an implementation consultant.
Who this course is for:
- SAP FICO Consultant
- SAP MM Consultant
- SAP Workflow Consultant
- Anyone who has basic SAP knowledge and good background in account payable process
Raja R is an experienced technology consultant. He had worked with multiple international clients on SAP MM & VIM. He has completed more than 10 SAP VIM E2E implementations across multiple business domains. He is OpenText VIM and SAP MM procurement, SAP Ariba procurement certified consultant. He is currently working on OpenText VIM implementations on S4 HANA systems. He had started implementing VIM on version 7.0 SP2 and is working on the latest version VIM 20.4 on S4 HANA.