SAP FICO-Electronic Bank Statement(EBS)+Lockbox
What you'll learn
- Complete SAP EBS , APP-DMEE & APP -IDOC (Functional) Configuration
- Complete End-User Testing
- Understand Search String Concept , Configuration & Testing
- Understand use of BDC Fields in Search String and its Configuration and Testing
- How to Prepare Complete Test File with understanding.
- Practical Understanding of Algorithm and its importance
- Testing Algorithm -011 -Clearing based on Cheque No
- Testing Algorithm - 020 -Clearing based on Document No
- Testing Algorithm -021 - Clearing based on Reference No
- Understanding ON ACCOUNT and Testing Practically in System
- User-Exit -FEB00004 -Raw data processing, user exit SWIFT MT940----Implementation & Testing real time issue
- Complete Automatic Payment Program Configuration
- Practical Understanding of Key Terminology associated with APP-DMEE like Aggregation,Conditions,Technical Node, Atoms etc
- How to debug DMEE Tree in case of any issues
- Clear understanding of Function Modules associated with DMEE Exit-Module
- How to write the logic for DMEE Exit-Module Implementation
- Familiar with End-to-End Testing of DMEE Business Process Flow
- Learn APP IDOC Complete Config (Functional) & End to End Testing
- SAP FICO Knowledge is required
Please note that Configuration for BAI2 & MT920 will the same only file format and external BTC will be different, rest of the configuration and concept will be same.
In this course ,you will learn complete end to end MT940 configuration.
As a central component of payment transactions in the SAP system, the Electronic Bank Statement (FI-BL) supports you in the processing of incoming payments.Many companies use the option of obtaining bank statement data from the bank electronically
This course hands on experience of functions of the electronic bank statement, such as importing, updating, displaying, and post processing the data. It also gives additional information about electronic bank statement objects, the interpretation of the note to payee, the bank statement overview, and enhancements for the application.
After attending the course you can be able to the complete configuration with understanding the key concept and statement file Preparation.
Understanding Business Process
Understanding Journal Entries in EBS
Understanding File Format ( MT940)
Understanding Algorithm Concept
Complete EBS Configuration
Test Case & Posting Journal Entries
Preparing Test File for Online Processing
Uploading Test File for Batch Processing
Understanding ON ACCOUNT Posting
Understanding Search String
** Disclaimer **
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access.
Who this course is for:
- SAP Consultants
- SAP End-Users
- Other Interested Professionals
Mohammed Rashid is a SAP Techno Functional Consultant having 14+ years of experience in SAP and Non-ERP Systems. He has played various roles in implementation, roll-outs and support Projects . He is an expert consultant for SAP Controlling Product Costing, COPA , ML and Actual Costing Consulting Services. Currently working as a Freelancer.