SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling ) Simplified For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Complete Practice Notes provided for practice in system.
- After Completing this course, you will become SAP FICO Consultant with understanding of logic behind configuration
- Learn Complete Configuration of SAP FICO & End-User Activities step by step with Proper Notes
- Get hands-on experience of SAP FICO- Complete General Ledger Accounting
- Get hands-on experience of SAP FICO- Complete Accounts Payable Accounting
- Get hands-on experience of SAP FICO- Complete Accounts Receivable Accounting
- Get hands-on experience of SAP FICO- Complete Asset Accounting
- Get hands-on experience of SAP FICO- Bank Accounting -House Bank
- Get hands-on experience of SAP FICO- Intercompany Postings and Configuration
- Get hands-on experience of SAP Material Management (MM) Integration with Finance
- Get hands-on experience of SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Integration with Finance
- Learn Complete Year End Activities in SAP For Finance Module
- Learn Data Migration Tool -LSWM
- Get Hands-on Experience of using SAP Query - User Specific as well as Global
- Get Hands-on experience of SAP Validation and Substitution
- Learn How to Transport Request will be moved in real-time
- Understand How ABAP User-Exit will be implemented ( live implementation done in this course)
- Get hands-on experience of different payment method available in SAP ( Practically shown many scenarios)
- Get hands-on of Complete Tax on Sales & Purchase Configuration & Testing
- Basic Accounting Knowledge required
Complete Notes available for reference.please check lecture-17 of section-2 for notes.
This course is designed in such a way that any beginners or freshers from any different domain can learn SAP FICO Configuration, Implementation and End-User Activities to crack any sap fico interview.
If you observe many faculties are putting more stress on explaining "how to do the configuration" but when you go for interview, the interviewer will asks you about “why to do” i.e. logic behind configuration.
In this Course both are covered "how to do" and "why to do"
To explore further ,please check preview videos.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn SAP FICO configuration ,End-user Activities, implementation in detail
SAP Users who want to extend their knowledge to configure to become SAP FICO
Any ERP Consultants who want to learn SAP FICO configuration and implementation
SAP FICO ECC Notes Attached to Section-2 Videos Resources .
SAP S/4 HANA Notes Attached to Section-19 Video Resource.
This Course is designed to become Successful SAP FICO Consultant with practical understanding of All Typical Business Process in SAP FICO
Complete Configuration Notes will be Provided for your reference.
SAP FI stands for Financial Accounting and it is one of important modules of SAP ERP. It is used to store the financial data of an organization. SAP FI helps to analyze the financial conditions of a company in the market. It can integrate with other SAP modules like SAP SD, SAP PP, SAP MM, SAP SCM, etc.
SAP Controlling (CO) is another important SAP module offered to an organization. It supports coordination, monitoring, and optimization of all the processes in an organization. SAP CO includes managing and configuring master data that covers cost and profit centers, internal orders, and other cost elements and functional areas.
This tutorial will be extremely useful for professionals who aspire to learn the ropes of SAP FICO and implement it in practice. It is especially going to help consultants who are mainly responsible for implementing Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting with SAP ERP Financials.
** Disclaimer **
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access.
Who this course is for:
- SAP Consultants
- SAP Superuser
- G/L Accountant / Controller
- AP Accountant
- Asset Accountants
- AR Accountant
- Other Finance Users - Accounting Manger/Finance Manager/Controller
- Commerce Graduates -Fresher
- Anyone who is interested in the subject
Mohammed Rashid is a SAP Techno Functional Consultant having 14+ years of experience in SAP and Non-ERP Systems. He has played various roles in implementation, roll-outs and support Projects . He is an expert consultant for SAP Controlling Product Costing, COPA , ML and Actual Costing Consulting Services. Currently working as a Freelancer.