SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Quality Inspection QIE
What you'll learn
- SAP EWM Quality Inspection Process
- External Quality Management System in SAP EWM
- SAP EWM QIE
- SAP EWM Quality Inspection Engine
SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Quality Inspection Process (SAP EWM and QIE)
With this course you will learn how the basics of a SAP EWM Quality Inspection work, how the Quality Inspection Engine is operated and how a setup with an external Quality Management System in SAP ERP and SAP ERP S/4HANA works. Learn about the different Inspection Object Types (IOTs), Inspection Rules, the data model of the Quality Inspection Engine.
Get to know the basic elements and how they are operated during a Quality Inspection process in SAP EWM using an external Quality Management System.
This course focuses on using an external Quality Mangagement System - not a standalone Quality Inspection Process in SAP EWM
SAP Extended Warehouse Management using the SAP QIE to interact with an external QM System
- Introduction and Goals
- Fundamentals of Quality Inspection in SAP EWM
- Basic Quality Inspection Process
- IOT2 – Counting Inbound Deliveries
- IOT3 – Quality Inspection for Return Deliveries
- IOT4 – Goods Receipt from external procurement
- IOT5 – Warehouse internal Stock Inspection
- IOT6 – Preliminary HU Inspection
- IOT4 – Customizing
- Define external QM-System
- Maintain Inspection Rules
- IOT4 – Example
Friendly reminder: This course is about Quality Inspection in SAP EWM using SAP QIE and an external Quality Management System.
Another course by KnowYourEWM - The SAP EWM Training Academy
Who this course is for:
- SAP EWM Consultants
- SAP ABAP Developers
- SAP EWM
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
Over 10+ years of experience with SAP Extended Warehouse Management.
I started of as a SAP EWM Developer and worked my way up to becoming a Senior SAP EWM Solution Architect and Project Leader.
Since I cover ground from the developing side of things as well as from a Project Manager perspective I try to offer you full SAP Extended Warehouse Management experience.