SAP2000 Complete Course: From Beginner To Pro
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 36 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Complete knowledge of SAP2000.
- Learn structural analysis and design of a residential building using SAP2000.
- Analyze and design any kind of civil engineering structure using SAP2000.
- Free access to the basic course of SAP2000 that is available in my profile.
- Export the designed data to excel for further calculations.
- Do preliminary design of structural members.
- Calculate lumped mass, base shear and strorey shear.
- Basic knowledge of computer and structural design.
Description of The Course
This course titled " SAP2000 Complete Course: From Beginner To Pro" teaches you all the things required for the structural analysis and design of a residential building. This course doesn't require you to have any prior experience in this software or any other structural design software. It will teach all the aspects of the software from very basic and will take you to the higher levels of the software as the course progresses. The course has been very systematically arranged so that you can best understand the software. Once you complete this course, you will have all the necessary knowledge to do the structural design of a building. You can do the structural design of buildings on your own projects.
We spent years at college but yet there are some topics that are overlooked in the engineering syllabus but are important in working fields. This course titled " SAP2000 Complete Course: From Beginner To Pro" has been created in order to fill that void and help students start out with structural design software. SAP2000 is a structural analysis and design software developed by csiamerica. It is a very powerful software that can design almost any kind of civil engineering structure.
SAP2000 is used for the design of beam and columns only. So, the design of slab and footing has not been covered but these topics will also be covered using other software so that students get a complete package of the course. Unlike other courses available online which only teach you tools of SAP2000 and not the actual process of analysis and design, this course takes a real world architectural drawing of a building so as to explain the entire process from modeling up to the design.
- Civil engineering students who wish to learn SAP2000 for structural analysis and design.
- Civil engineering graduates who wish to pursue their career in structural analysis and design of buildings.
This video describes the method of application of earthquake load.
This video describes how to define load combination in sap2000. SAP 2000 is an integrated software for structural analysis and design. SAP2000 is a structural analysis and design software which uses finite element method.