SAP WM Strategies, TR, PCN and Transfer Order
What you'll learn
- Stock Placement/Putaway Strategies
- Stock Removal/Picking Strategies
- Transfer Requirement
- Posting Chance Notice
- Transfer Order
- Basic knowledge on SAP MM
- Basic knowledge on SAP WM
In this course, the below topics are explained with business examples. The step-by-step configuration along with Testing is provided for each process in the video. I hope it will be helpful to enhance your career in SAP WM
- Stock Placement/Put away Strategies. Important Strategies with business examples are provided. Configuration and respective testing are shown in the course
- Stock Removal/Picking Strategies. Different removal strategies are explained. Mainly Stringent FIFO and FIFO are explained which are more popular and most of the warehouses use the same. The difference between FIFO and Stringent FIFO is explained.
- SAP WM Movement Types and linkage with IM movement types are explained. Interface with Inventory management is explained.
- Transfer Requirement related configuration and testing. Use of Transfer Requirement in SAP WM etc. are provided.
- Posting Chance Notice usage and the business process etc. are explained.
- Transfer Order is the main document in Warehouse management during any goods movements. It plays a vital role in warehouse movements. Transfer Order-related configurations are explained. The role of strategies during TO Creation is explained.
Transfer orders are created during Goods Receipt and Goods Issue. In case of receipt, Transfer Orders can be created with reference to Inbound Delivery also. If there is no Inbound Delivery, TO will be created with reference to the Transfer Requirement.
During the sales process, Transfer Orders are created with reference to the Outbound Delivery
Who this course is for:
- SAP MM Consultants
- SAP SD Consultants
- SCM Graduates
- Warehouse Managers
- Warehouse Clerks
My Name is Ganesh Padala. I have around 10+ years of SAP Consulting experience in modules like SAP MM, SAP WM, and SAP HUM along with 3.5 years of Industrial domain experience as an SAP End User.
I did 3 End to End Implementations in SAP WM, 3 End to End Implementations in SAP MM, 4 Roll-out projects, and 2 Support projects. I worked for domains like Home appliances Sales, Paint, Pharmaceutical, Crop Science, Herbicides, Construction, Real Estate, Facility Management, and Hi-Tech as SAP Functional Consultant.
I have experience in Global Implementation experience for clients in India, Germany, Singapore, New Zealand, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Our SAP Tutorials are utilized by more than 200,000 students on YouTube since 2015 and more than 8,000 students on Udemy
You can check my courses on Udemy to enhance your skills and provide your valuable feedback