Anyone who wants to appear for SAP Certification. The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Transportation Management 9.5" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the fundamental and core knowledge in the area of transportation management required for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and can implement the knowledge practically in projects to contribute to the success of the planning and implementation phases in a mentored role. Previous project experience is not necessarily a prerequisite to pass this exam.
The official SAP exam exists of 80 different questions and answers and you need to finish this exam in 180 minutes. The cut score is 63% to pass this exam.
The test exams provided in this course are specially created to prepare you for the official SAP exam.
- 4 test exams with 40 questions each
- 2 test exams with 80 questions each
The correct answers are included as well. It is advised to score at least 90% before take the official SAP examination, to guarantee you will pass the exam. Test exams should be practiced after studying the full SAP course topic areas:
- SAP Transportation Management Overview and Fundamentals
- Charge Calculation & Freight Settlement
- Planning Basics & Manual Planning
- Freight Order Management and Execution
- Advanced Planning & VSR Optimizer
- Forwarding Order Management
- SAP ERP Integration for Order Management
- Strategic Freight Management
- LSP based planning & execution
- Advanced Charge Management
- Embedded Transportation Management