SAP : Supply Chain Logistics in R/3
- 17.5 hours on-demand video
- 53 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the core concepts of supply chain logistic
- Execute, end to end, SAP logistic processes and transactions in SAP R/3,
- Apply some of SAP Best Practices into the Logistic Processes
- Configure the logistic process in SAP including modules such as SD, WM, MM, HU and Transporation
- Build a complete end to end, integrated supply chain solution in SAP.
- Able to display end to end integration knowledge of the SAP Supply Chain process
- The skills requried to be a SAP SCM Solution Architect
- Prepare for SAP Logistic interviews
- Have access to a SAP client
Future proof your career by expanding your knowledge into SAP Supply Chain, one of the most in demand skills in today's SAP market.
Updated in 2020 :
Introduction to Supply Chain EDI added.
SAP S/4 trail video updated as to include Azure service
Updated visual and sound for better quality, replaced (most) of the "blackboard" written graphics with cleaner ppt & animations
Updated in 2019 : Shipment cost FTL and LTL introduction added.
Updated in 2019 : Various business process for SCM added.
Updated in 2018 : Introduction to Shipment Cost added to the course
Updated in 2017 : Course updated to reflect new business partners concept in S/4 HANA
This course covers the end to end Supply Chain process in SAP, and is not just another course in SD or MM or WM . SAP jobs don't stop in just one module, so why should this course! Perfect for being a SAP SCM Solution Architect.
Want to improve your knowledge in SAP's Supply Chain Logistics Execution? Want that role in SAP? Want to know how inbound and outbound deliveries are linked? Or how to design a cross docking solution in SAP? Then this course is for you.
With today's growing complexity in the area of Supply Chain Logistics, having experience, expertise and knowledge in this area is essential in today's job marketplace.
That is why I am excited about this course. This course covers BOTH the business context how the process should work and how it is to be configured in SAP R/3, across the different modules in SAP. No other course will cover all of these SAP modules in this kind of scope to give you an end to end vision of how SAP Supply Chain is integrated and works. This is usually the role of SAP SCM Solution Architect and it takes years of experience to understand all of the integration points.
The course will cover Supply Chain Logistic Execution topics such as :
Inbound deliveries, and when it the right time to use them
Using Sales orders to control the logistic process
Using the different rules for "Available to Promise"
How to create and use Outbound deliveries effectively.
Picking strategies and how they are executed in SAP
When to use packing.
Picking in SAP Warehouse Management
Packing in the SAP Handling Unit Management
What are shipments and how to use them in SAP
Key Performance Indicators, what are they and how to design them
Using Stock Transport Orders
The process of SAP Subcontracting,
This will cover area in the Sales and Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM) , Purchasing, Handling Unit Management and Warehouse Management (WM) modules in SAP.
It is not just SAP details that this course will be covering, the course also covers
The process from the perspective of the business and users.
The integration and context of Supply Chain Management .
How to run these process in SAP and why do we execute them in a particular way.
SAP "Best Practice".
2017 : Course updated with real life business case to test your knowledge and understanding of the course.
2018 : An introduction to "SAP shipment cost" lectures have been added to the course. In this in introduction to the shipment cost and not a deepdive session, as that is a course into itself.
- Anyone that wants further expand their knowledge into the Supply Chain area, SAP or other wise.
- SAP consultants that want to expand their knowledge from a "single" module various other modules in the Supply Chain space.
- Anyone that wants to understand the core concepts of the logistics in the Supply Chain, especially in SAP
- Anyone that wants to be learn the end to end process in the supply chain in SAP, and not stop at a particular module.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to integrate the various SAP modules into one coherent Supply Chain process.
- SAP consultants wanting to be Solution Architects. Being able to integration the various SAP modules is key to this role.
- Anyone applying for a SAP role or interview. Employees want to see end to end integration and business process knowledge in their candidates.
Introduction to what is the Supply Chain and what processes does it cover. Here we talk about the make->pack->Ship concept
How to use the delivery block in the sales order and how it relates to the logistic process
How the route is determined in SAP and why it is important to the logistic process - Part 1
Review of rescheduling of a sales order within the ATP pool