SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- 12 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- End-to-end understanding of SAP SuccessFactors LMS module
- Prepare for SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System Certification
- Become an SAP SuccessFactors LMS Consultant
- LMS administration, configuration, implementation, management
- Manage user information (data imports, passwords, notifications)
- Manage user permissions and privileges
- Manage forms, competencies and roles, system notifications
- Provide necessary assistance and support for HR managers
- Provide reporting assistance to users (HR, management)
- Connectors - Setup and test the configuration of Connectors
- Learning Management - Manage and create items, assign and track training and manage users in the SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Security - Define strategies for applying security controls within SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- System Configuration - Configure SAP SuccessFactors Learning to define standard and unique controls
- Online Content Management - Create and integrate content into SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Learning Management - Programs - Manage and create Programs in the SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Scheduling - Perform tasks associated with scheduled offerings and registering users
- Global Application Settings - Configure global application settings/global variables to define system behavior
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) is the industry’s most highly acclaimed learning management system. It combines formal, social, and extended learning with unmatched content management, reporting, analytics, and mobile abilities.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Marketplace is a simple turnkey solution that includes our industry-leading Learning Management System (LMS). It allows organizations to provide training environments for their partners, customers, and extended business network – to drive revenues, and attract and satisfy customers. SAP SF LMS improves business results, boosts productivity, and increases organizational competitiveness with a learning solution that allows you to develop leaders, assure compliance, and train external audiences.
In regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, medical device manufacturing, and life sciences, a Learning Management System (LMS) is critical to an organization’s operational success. The LMS may be deployed for a variety of reasons including career development, sales training, operational training, safety training, partner/supplier training, and customer education. A comprehensive learning solution in these areas can certainly help an organization drive better business results.
With features such as automated assignment profiles, structured programs, and multipart e-signature support, SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System provides industry’s most powerful and flexible Cloud LMS systems on the market. As the recognized leader in talent and learning management system software, SAP SuccessFactors LMS puts your employees at the centre of the learning experience to develop new skills, gain insights and drive people engagement.
An LMS is integral to delivering and tracking online learning. Even if you have an LMS in place, the challenge is that it might not be the right LMS. A next-generation LMS like SuccessFactors Learning not only automates the learning process, it offers powerful reporting features and the flexibility to manage all types of third-party and custom content as well as peer-to-peer and on-the-job training. It can also turn learning activities into profitability drivers by integrating seamlessly with performance management, career development and succession planning.
Develop your talent, reduce compliance risk, and train your ecosystem to achieve your goals. Improve business results with a learning solution that is assuring compliance, and training external audiences, through inspiring, continuous learning.
Uplatz provides this comprehensive training on SAP SuccessFactors LMS. This SAP SF LMS course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the Success Factors Learning Management System. This SAP SF LMS training guides you through the concepts and skills required to perform learning management system implementations and configurations for a customer using the tools and support available.
Gain end-to-end knowledge on SuccessFactors Learning module
Provide hands-on configuration and complete day-to-day administrative activities
Describe and execute implementation processes and tools
Identify available documentation and templates
Evaluate the best practices as they relate to the LMS
Search function identification and its use
How to define certain terms related to module
Working and modification of user records
Navigate the interface and save recurring reports
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - course syllabus
Introduction To SF LMS
Points Introduction to Success Factors
Parts inside user sheet
User connectors and other standard connectors
Data flow from BIZX to LMS
Items Creation AND Management
Scheduled Offerings – Create
close and cancel
Role and Security Management
User and Admin Roles
Workflow group and workflow ID’S
Entity and function
Curriculum, Contents of curricula
Completion status of curricula
Period based assignment in Curricula
Content Objects AICC
Types of communication- Launch type
CUSTOM COLUMN Creations
COSTS AND Pricing
Base and Additional Costs
Cost and Profit center
Cost summary and Cost calculation tab
Manage Financial Transactions
Record learning financial
Configuration of new questionnaire surveys
Pre and Post exams
Exams object model creation
SAP SuccessFactors LMS Features
Create courses and curricula – Your web-based content will support performance goals, career and succession plans, organisational development, and compliance objectives.
Track the progress of your employees – Deploy a learning strategy with SAP SuccessFactors LMS and their online learning platform that includes exams, assessments, and certifications.
Gain insight with analytics – With the advanced SAP LMS portal offering comprehensive metrics, you can measure the effectiveness and value of your training and then make better decisions based on those metrics.
Offer course recommendations and ratings – Help users identify which courses will help them in their development plans with a superior course management system; show course ratings to encourage feedback and improve course offerings.
Ensure regulatory compliance – Companies in highly regulated industries can utilise our validated SaaS for LMS option in order to ensure regulatory compliance.
SAP SF LMS Admin Tools
Administrator’s work is done by maintaining the system after its initial launch or 'go live'. In addition to the Setup Wizard, administrators can use Admin Tools throughout the year to make changes to users, forms, and permissions based upon HR events within the company.
System administration includes:
Manage user information (data imports, passwords, notifications)
Manage user permissions and privileges
Manage forms, competencies and roles, system notifications
User support (forgotten passwords and issues with forms)
Provide necessary assistance and support for HR managers
Implement and train/communicate users on new functionality
Provide reporting assistance to users (HR, management)
Provide coaching assistance to managers and employees
SAP SuccessFactors LMS Certification
The SAP SF Learning Management certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who are from SAP SuccessFactors & business consulting background and wants to build their career as a SAP SF LMS consultant. The SAP SF Learning Management Certification Exam verifies that the candidate possesses fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management. This exam validates that the candidate has a good and overall understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant.
- SAP SuccessFactors LMS Consultants
- SAP SuccessFactors Consultants & End Users
- Newbies and Beginners aspiring for a career in SAP and/or Learning Management
- SAP SuccessFactors LMS Leads
- Business Consultants
- Training Managers
- Product and Program Managers
- SAP SuccessFactors HR/HCM Consultants
- SAP SuccessFactors Technical Consultants (LMS Knowledge)
- Training and On-Boarding Managers
- Digital Learning Training Leads
- Business Development Managers
- HR Professionals & Recruitment Managers