SAP Security Training
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Core Concepts of SAP Security
- Learn several tips and tricks to work smartly as a SAP Security consultant
- Students will feel confident enough about SAP Authorization Concepts
- It would be good if a student knows about what is a computer and what is software? That's it.
- And your interest to learn SAP Security
"SAP Security & Authorizations" is a course specially designed for students who are willing to take Quality training into SAP Security and Authorizations. As i don't believe in slide show, i have made this course a practical one demonstrating the subject on live system. The course also discuss about possible interview questions that you might face for that particular topic and also it unfolds some unknown technical secret tips and tricks about SAP Security which will help you to work smartly.
This course not only describes the subject in detail but also explain you the topics technically and theoretically in detail with real time examples thus making it easy for you to understand them soon.
As a gist i would say this is best course to start with if you want to learn "SAP Security".
- Students who are preparing themselves for SAP Security and Authorizations Projects
- Students who are willing to learn SAP Security and Authorizations from very begining
- Students who want to understand SAP Security in depth
- And i welcome everyone for this course
This is an introductory video informing the sections covered in this course
This video shows you the traditional method to pull out the e-mail address of multiple users form their SU01 account. This video also shows how can you use SQVI and combine tables to pull e-mail address of multiple users without any hassle and excel usage.
This lecture explain the technical and theoretical reason on"Why a composite role cannot be added to another composite role". This lecture demonstrates the technical reason on live SAP system. You get to see and understand the concept in detail with examples.
Authorization trace is a way used to troubleshoot the missing authorizations for a user. In this lecture we will use t-code ST01 and STAUTHTRACE to troubleshoot authorization issue for a test user. In this lecture difference between both transaction codes has also been discussed.