SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) - Configuration and End User
What you'll learn
- Be able to work as SAP SD Consultant
- Configuration and Implementation for SAP SD module
- Requirements gathering for the Business Order to Cash process cycle
- Hands-on experience with SAP system
- Be able to take SAP SD Certification exam
- Be able to work as both SAP End-User and Consultant
- Understand how a required business process runs on SAP
- Integration of SAP SD with SAP MM and SAP FICO
- Basic knowledge of Business Processes
- Basic knowledge of Order to Cash Process Cycle
- Access to SAP ERP system (Optional)
SAP SD Course will prepare the students to learn and understand all the end-to-end implementation steps to configure SAP SD modules for any organization.
The course also highlights the necessary documentation and methodology which are used in SAP implementation projects.
After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyse the business requirements of any organization for Order to Cash process cycle and to configure SAP SD module accordingly.
Disclaimer: SAP and other products of SAP mentioned in the training is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE, Germany. I am not related or affiliated to that.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn SAP SD configuration and implementation
- SAP Users who want to extend their knowledge to configure SAP SD
- Other ERP Consultants who want to learn SAP SD configuration and implementation
- Software Analysts, Business Analysts, Business Users related to Customer Care
Rana W Mehmood is working as SAP Functional Consultant with an IT Consulting Company in UK. He has done multiple SAP projects and has got the experience of working and training in the following modules: SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, PP and PS. He has also worked with multiple SAP products such as SAP IS-Retail, SAP AFS, SAP BI and SAP BPC.
Rana has also got the experience of working in Cloud SaaS ERP applications such as NetSuite and Salesforce.