Real World SAP - SD Pricing Cost Plus Scenario
What you'll learn
- The skills to configure pricing in SAP SD for a Cost Plus pricing scenario
- How to create new pricing condition types, pricing procedures, access sequences, and pricing tables
- Understand real world projects and their difference from classroom training fluff
- The consulting skills needed to qualify and rationalize pricing business requirements
- SAP Basic Pricing
Learn how to configure and work with SAP SD pricing for the real world! In this class we run a mini-project where we implement pricing for a Cost Plus pricing scenario - a business model where the cost of the product is marked up to derive the customer price. You'll learn why a Cost Plus scenario is used, the configuration of pricing conditions, access sequences, and the pricing procedure. Learn SAP SD pricing from one of the top experts in the field!
Who this course is for:
- People wishing to build their knowledge and skills in SAP pricing
As an Architect level SAP Consultant, I have been working with SAP products and projects for over twenty years. I started my career with SAP America where I served for ten years and I've had my own SAP consulting business for the past fourteen years where I help my clients implement the optimal SAP solution for their needs.
My focus areas within SAP are Sales and Distribution (SD), Customer Service (CS / SM), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM / PM), E-Commerce (CRM), and Credit Card Processing.
Additionally, I am the author of "First Steps in SAP® S/4HANA Sales and Distribution (SD)" available on Amazon.
I hope I can pass on some of the hard-won experience I have gathered along the way!