SAP SD - Order to Cash Simplified for Beginners
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To know the process Order to Cash and its documents in SAP SD.
- To maintain master data especially for sales.
- To perform standard sales activities for materials.
- Have a basic knowledge of SAP ERP.
- Be familiar with the SAP GUI and the SAP Easy Access Menu.
- Have a basic understanding of Sales and Distribution terminology.
All companies need to sell their products and many large or medium-sized businesses use SAP solutions. It is therefore advantageous to acquire appropriate knowledge. And with this course, you get a head start on sales processing in SAP ERP.
Get familiar with the various steps involved in sales. Get to know the essential data and documents for sales and distribution in SAP. You'll see, it's not that difficult to operate in the SAP system. At the end of the course you will know all the necessary master data and sales documents to confidently start working in SAP's SD component.
- Enduser with basic knowledge who want an introduction into sales processing in SAP ERP
This video briefly shows the various functions of SAP's sales and distribution component.
In this video the individual business processes during sales will be presented.
You are able to add a free of charge item to a standard sales order, and create sales orders of the types FD and SDF.