SAP SD Advanced Training
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Face any SD Interview without fear
- Be conversant with advanced topics in hot areas like Pricing, Billing, user exits, BaDIs etc
- Talk fluently about practical areas of work during SD interviews
- Basic knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution Configuration
** Disclaimer ** -
- I do NOT do Live Training. SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and many other countries. I am NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAP GUI are proprietary SAP software. Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAP Access. You can officially get SAP Access to practice on SAP system from SAP's website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here. Please google "SAP Access" and you can find the URL for the same.
What is this course all about ?
After having learn't the basics of SAP SD, most people tend to get stuck in no-man's land. They can neither go for an interview ( for fear of failure ) nor stay comfortable where they are. Why is that ?
Say you are already trained or knowledgeable in basic SAP Sales and Distribution (SD ). What next ?
You need to go beyond the basics and step into the advanced topics. This course is designed to give you exactly that.
What is the focus of this course ?
This course is focused exclusively on one and one area only.
Explanation of Advanced SAP SD Scenarios in plain English.
How are these scenarios delivered ?
The goal of this course is to give you detailed explanations of advanced SD configuration. Keeping to that goal, we do NOT focus on the basics - For example, when we talk about group conditions in Pricing, we do not talk about how a pricing scale behaves. If this kind of training throws you off, just go back to the drawing board and finish up a basic SD course.
The topics are broken down into manageable pieces - For example, pricing is broken down into multiple sections based on the level of complexity. However, I have taken extra care to ensure that the topics do not overwhelm a newbie with a basic understanding.
Who this course is NOT for ?
- If you are brand new to SAP or SAP SD
- If you already have a job in SAP SD
- Anyone trained already in SAP SD and wishes to move to the next level
- OR Less than 3 years of industry experience in SAP SD