SAP S/4HANA Transportation Management (TM) 1909 - Functional
What you'll learn
- S/4HANA Transportation Management 1909 Functional
- Basic Logistics knowledge
1. S4HANA TM Overview
2. S4HANA TM Organization Structure
3. S4HANA TM Master Data
4. Integration of Sales order and Purchase order with S4HANA TM system ( Both Embedded and Side by Side system).
5. Freight Unit, Freight Order, FUBR Concept. Freight Order Management, Integration with SD and MM module.
6. Distance and Duration Determination ( GIS Integration with S4HANA TM 1909 system).
7. In depth concept of Selection Profile and Planning Profile.
8. In Compatibilities Concept and Demo
10. Execution Process in S4HANA 1909 TM
11. Settlement Process and Integration with MM , Settlement Management and SD modules in S4HANA System.
12. Process Control Strategy
13. VSR Optimizer
Who this course is for:
- SAP Consultant
- Business Analyst
Over 16 years of experience in Logistics and Supply Chain area which includes SAP Transportation management, Order to Cash Module (OTC) modules.
7 Full End to End SAP implementation Experience.
SAP Certified Consultant in TM9.5 and S4HANA Sales 1909
Worked on several industry sectors including ( Manufacturing, Automobile Telecommunication, Utilities, Service Provider, Life Science)
Experience in both Embedded S4HANA TM 1909 and Side by Side TM system.
Experience of integration of TM with EWM and ECC systems.
Currently working as a Business Analyst in a Manufacturing Company.