SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement (MM-Materials Management)
What you'll learn
- Configuration and End-User activities for SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
- P2P - Procurement to Payment Cycle Processes on SAP S/4HANA Business Suite
- Be able to take SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement Certification exam
- To understand how required business processes run related to SAP S/4HANA MM
- Required SAP S/4HANA Finance & Controlling configuration for SAP S/4HANA MM
- Integration of SAP S/4HANA MM with Finance & SD modules
- Direct Material Procurement Process through SAP FIORI Apps
- Indirect Material Procurement Processes
- Inventory Management and Physical Inventory
- Quantity and Value Contract and Scheduling Agreement
- Stock Transfer, Stock Transport Orders, and Intercompany Purchasing
- Physical Inventory Count and Cycle Counting Method
- Goods Movement and Vendor Return Processes
- Evaluated Receipt Settlement and Invoicing Plans
- Material Classification, Batch Management, and Serial Numbers
- MRP (Material Requirements Planning) and PO Release Strategy
- Access to SAP system
The course will prepare the students to learn and understand all the necessary end-to-end implementation steps to configure SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement 1909, previously known as SAP MM (Materials Management), along with End-User activities for any organization.
After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyze the business requirements for any organization related to the Procurement to Payment process cycle and to configure SAP S4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement accordingly.
After taking this course, the Learners will be able to work both as a Consultant and End-User and can also take SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement 1909 certification exam i.e., C_TS452_1909.
Most of the lectures under each Section can easily be identified for 'Configuration' and 'End-User' activities, so if you are interested in the ‘End-User’ training only, then you can filter those lectures easily.
Here are the highlights of the course:
- Section 1 is about the SAP S/4HANA Business Suite and its HANA database capabilities including SAP Fiori and Universal Journal – ACDOCA
- Section 2 is the one from where the configuration of the module on SAP system is executed
- Section 4 makes this course unique by demonstrating the configuration on SAP S/4HANA Finance and Controlling module that is required to work on SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement module and you will not easily find this information in most of the other training courses
- Section 6 demonstrates the configuration and creation of Business Partner master data including Vendor and Customer master data
- Section 7 demonstrates the configuration for Material master data and then show how to create a Material master
- Section 8 is important in terms of understanding the configuration related to Calculation schema, Document types/Order types, and Item category
- Section 9 shows the master data in Materials management such as Purchasing info records, Source list, and Quota arrangement usage
- Section 10 demonstrates the first transaction by posting the Request for Quotation as an End-User to kick off the Purchasing to Payment cycle
- Section 11, 12, and 13 show the follow-up transactions after RFQ such as Purchase requisition, Purchase order, Goods receipt, and Logistics invoice verification after their relevant configuration first as a part of Direct Material Procurement
- Section 17 kicks off the demonstration for the Indirect Material Procurement processes
- After Direct and Indirect Material Procurement processes in the previous sections, the course is divided into the functionalities related to the following three fundamental areas till Section 30:
o Purchasing Documents
o Good Movements (Goods Receipt)
o Logistic Invoice Verification (LIV)
- Section 18 demonstrates the Outline agreement that includes Quantity and Value contracts, and Scheduling agreement as a part of Purchasing documents
- Sections 19 and 20 demonstrate the Good Movement processes related to Stock transfer and Intercompany purchasing
- Section 22 demonstrates the Physical inventory count method while Section 23 further demonstrates the processes related to the Goods Movement (MIGO)
- Section 25 demonstrates the processes related to the Logistics invoice verification (MIRO) that include Invoicing Plan Types i.e., Periodic and Partial (Milestone-based)
- Section 29 demonstrates the process of GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Section 31 and later sections demonstrate Material classification, Batch management, Material price changes, Split valuation, Version management, Enhancements related to Public templates, Serial numbers, etc.
- Section 36 demonstrates MRP (Material Requirements Planning) along with its configuration and end-user activities
- Section 37 demonstrates the configuration and end-user activities for PO Release Strategy
- Section 39 and 40 display the reporting and list displays in SAP Gui and reporting and analytical apps in SAP Fiori including Procurement Overview and Inventory Overview
Disclaimer: SAP and other products of SAP mentioned in the training is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE, Germany. I am not related or affiliated with that.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement configuration and implementation
- SAP Users who want to learn the End-User processes related to SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement
- Other ERP Consultants who want to learn SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement configuration and end-user activities
- SAP Supply Chain Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Software Engineers
Rana W Mehmood is working as SAP Functional Consultant with an IT Consulting Company in UK. He has done multiple SAP projects and has got the experience of working and training in the following modules: SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, PP and PS. He has also worked with multiple SAP products such as SAP IS-Retail, SAP AFS, SAP BI and SAP BPC.
Rana has also got the experience of working in Cloud SaaS ERP applications such as NetSuite and Salesforce.