SAP S/4HANA Finance Training (vs SAP FICO)
What you'll learn
- Impact of SAP S/4HANA Finance on SAP FICO configuration and End User processes
- Configuration, Functional & Architectural Changes in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Understand the new integration between Financials and Controlling
- Learn about the Business Partners and its linkage with Customer and Vendor Master
- OLTP and OLAP in SAP S/4HANA
- Simplification and Compatibility Views
- Universal Journal - ACDOCA
- Understand the Ledger Concept with Accounting Principles
- New Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Technical Clearing Account Concept in New Asset Account
- SAP FIORI Bank Master and Cash Management Apps
- Obsolete Transaction Codes and SAP Business Client
- Knowledge of SAP FICO configuration and end user processes
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and Business processes
The course will prepare the students to learn the changes in the configuration and end-user processes which SAP S/4HANA Finance brought as compared to the traditional SAP ECC FICO.
The course will teach the students about new integration of FI and CO, Business Partner concept, new Asset Accounting, Ledger concept with Accounting principles and deleted or obsolete transactions with the new ones.
After taking this course, the students will be able to pass the certification exam, job interviews and work into SAP S/4HANA Finance projects with their existing SAP FICO knowledge and skills.
Disclaimer: SAP and other products of SAP mentioned in the training is a trademark or registered trademark of SAP SE, Germany. I am not related or affiliated to that.
Who this course is for:
- SAP FICO Students
- SAP FICO Consultants
- SAP FICO End Users
- SAP Functional Consultants
- SAP Technical Consultants
Rana W Mehmood has been working as SAP Functional Consultant and Trainer for its ECC and S/4HANA versions in the UK since 2010.
He has done multiple SAP implementation and training projects and has got experience in working and training in the following modules: SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, and PS.
He has also worked with multiple SAP products such as SAP IS-Retail, SAP AFS, SAP BI, and SAP BPC.
He has also got experience working in Cloud SaaS applications of Oracle NetSuite ERP and Salesforce CRM.