The Ultimate SAP S/4HANA Course 2023: From Zero to Expert
What you'll learn
- You will understand business processes in SAP S/4HANA, ready to apply for junior SAP jobs
- You will master the most common SAP modules and how they support business activities, becoming a great SAP consultant by the end of the course
- You will basic SAP navigation from using transaction codes to automating tasks
- You will learn how to use SAP corporate functions like creating sales order, verifying invoice, executing production, and generating financial statements
- Learn professional SAP implementation consultant best practices
- You will be able to use SAP S/4HANA professionally
- No SAP experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required - I'll teach you how to install SAP on Google Cloud Platform using free credits
- I'll walk you through, step-by-step how to get SAP S/4HANA installed and set up
No matter the industry, SAP S/4HANA is considered one of the world's most popular enterprise software, it is a suite of integrated modules used to collect, transact, and report on data from all of a company's business activities.
This powerful software enables the flow of information between different parts of a company and with outside stakeholders like customers and suppliers. However, many online courses can be dense, filled with jargon, and not meant for true beginners.
Hi, I'm Michael Todd. I've been an SAP consultant for over 10 years, and I've helped implement SAP at Fortune 500 companies across various industries.
Today I'm excited to go through this course because we're going to get that understanding of SAP ERP from a foundational level. And what does that mean exactly? Well the question I have for you is, what is a SAP lead? Why can they make $133,797 on average per year? Because that's what this course is all about. And a SAP lead understands and can explain how SAP solutions benefit an organization.
This course is for anyone who uses SAP at work or anyone who wants a high-level understanding of this enterprise software.
Whether you're looking for an SAP certification to demonstrate your existing skills and to show employers what you already know, or if you're looking to change careers or build your knowledge and experience with SAP technologies, you're in the right place.
We'll start with an overview of the system. Then, we'll explore the most common SAP modules and how they support business activities. Next, we'll cover basic SAP navigation from logging in to using transaction codes. And finally, we'll demonstrate basic corporate functions like creating sales order, verifying invoice, executing production, and generating financial statements.
Now join me and take your SAP skills to another level.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to SAP through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your career in SAP
- If you are a seasoned SAP user, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest products and tools
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about SAP S/4HANA, take this course
I am an ex management consultant at McKinsey & Company, with primary focus on leading large scale transformations (performance and organization) across multiple industries and client contexts.
I am also a leader in our Organization practice, with significant experience in strategy & organization design, corporate governance (shareholder/board/executive levels), and talent strategy/incentives design.
I have broad international working experience across the Americas, and in serving local and global clients from Brazil and Asia.
Prior to McKinsey, I spent 5 years in a technology startup where I held product management and business development roles.
Hello everyone, thanks for checking in my course.
I'm Michael, I'm an SAP architect with a demonstrated history of working in banking, retail, and transportation. I've involved in 10+ full lifecycle SAP ERP implementation projects using including analysis, design, and development.
I'm also the lead instructor at a top technology consulting firm, and I've helped hundreds of thousands of junior consultants and students learn to master SAP and business analytics. I've been invited by big companies to teach their employees as well.
I provide technical and project leadership on all aspects of analytics projects, including business intelligence architecture, data architecture and modeling, data integration, and information delivery via enterprise reporting, casual ad-hoc analysis and dashboards. Working with SAP BusinessObjects products since 2003,
I am certified with the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence. I enjoy sharing knowledge, both informally and as an authorized instructor for SAP BusinessObjects platform administration, Web Intelligence, Universe Design and Dashboards (formerly Xcelsius).