The Complete SAP S/4HANA Bootcamp 2023
What you'll learn
- Understand what SAP S/4HANA offers for your core business processes: finance, manufacturing, sales, and more
- Learn key concepts within SAP ERP and valuable tips to help you use this enterprise software most effectively
- Master advanced tips to help you get the most out of the software, including Fiori apps, finance, enterprise management, embedded analytics, adoption options.
- Navigate in SAP S/4HANA using SAP Fiori Launchpad and SAP GUI (SAP Graphical User Interface)
- At the end of the course, you'll be able to explain system wide concepts like organizational elements or master data
- Learn the core processes and new functionalities built into the SAP S/4HANA finance, materials management, sales and distribution, production, planning module
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- SAP S/4HANA comes in a variety of modules and products, some for business users, some for consultants, some for developers, even some for those in the field of implementation project managers. And not all tools and techniques are alike. So it may just be a matter of time and having some patience before you see them.
Are you looking for a course that will help you land that elusive 6-figure salary?
With so many different options out there it can be hard to know where to turn, so why not focus all your efforts on something a select few have been profiting from for years?
Every large business is working constantly on streamlining their processes and improving their efficiency, and they all use the SAP ERP platform to do it. If you want to get ahead of the competition then you need to learn all about the latest skills large companies are constantly trying to find.
With more than 80% of Fortune 500 companies relying on SAP experts to boost their profits and productivity, can you really afford to miss out?
SAP ERP platform helps large businesses streamline their processes and support each segment of their business, from sales to accounting. S/4HANA is the latest SAP ERP system that runs on their in-memory database.
To get the most out of SAP S/4HANA, you'll want to know what these new features are, how to use them, and when to use them.
I'm George Boyle, and I've been teaching people how to deploy, configure, and use SAP ERP since R/3 came into existence in 1990s.
If you are new to SAP, this course will help you get started, and for those of you who have been around SAP for some time this series can be used to help you expand your knowledge and prepare for the SAP S/4 certificate exam - SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA (C_TS410_1909).
In this video series, I break down SAP S/4HANA for you. Each video is a self-contained discussion of a particular SAP module or feature, like finance, sales, reporting, deployment, analytics and more. And I've tried to be practical in these episodes, too. Each one contains explanations of the topic, and demonstrations for using it.
Intro to SAP S/4HANA
SAP GUI and navigation
Basic system wide concepts
Enterprise management (previously Logistics)
Finance (previously FICO)
HR (previously Human Capital Management)
SAP HANA database
Real-life practical examples will not only prepare you to achieve the coveted SAP S/4 certification, but will also prepare you for an amazing new career. Lectures and other online content are delivered in a simple, easy-to-understand format with natural breaks where you can consolidate your knowledge, and put it into practice.
We’ll cover each of the modules and features step-by-step, and give you the solid foundational knowledge businesses around the world are struggling to find. From finance and sales right the way through to deployment and analytics, you’ll build the experience needed to use S/4 HANA like a certified pro.
I hope you'll join me for my series as I provide you with a variety of SAP techniques and practices that you can use to help you in your work.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who aspire to become an SAP consultant, project lead, developer and end user etc.
- As we will cover a broad range of topics in SAP S/4HANA, this course is for the people who are at the very beginning of their SAP journey
- Anyone interested in learning about SAP S/4HANA (only practical concepts that you can use and no boring theory)
- Anyone interested in becoming a better SAP consultant, business user, project manager, developer and much more
Hi, I'm George Boyle. Thanks for checking out my course.
I am a tech consultant at Accenture with 10+ years of industry experience working with various clients across different industries - Technology, Oil & Gas, Energy, Healthcare, Transportation, etc.
With focus on building relationships and trust, functions as the primary contact for information gathering, refinement and presentation to businesses with up to $200B in annual revenue.
I am also a strategic leader with strong engineering skills who understands technology application and its impact on the users it serves. Adept at negotiation and creating innovative and impactful client engagement with internal and external stakeholders.