SAP S4 HANA MM Material Management
What you'll learn
- Know, understand and master the main business processes in SAP MM
- Understand how to complete business processes in SAP MM
- Know, understand and master the key technical concepts (in addition to business processes) such as the types of movements, among others.
- Know, understand and master important business processes in SAP MM
- Get access to a SAP IDES system and a laptop with a Windows or Mac operating system.
The name SAP MM comes from Materials Management. It is a software tool designed to be used in companies that need to organize their logistics area. Within the SAP business management tool, the SAP MM module is the one that facilitates the management of materials.
SAP MM is one of the most extensive and especially useful SAP modules in all those companies in the industrial sector that require materials management when facing the steps of digital transformation.
This SAP S4 HANA MM Material Management course is prepared so that each student learns and understands each of the implementation steps to the end for the configuration of SAP MM modules in any organization that is required or necessary.
In addition, this course highlights the documentation and methodology that is needed in SAP implementation projects.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to identify and analyze any organization's business requirements for the Purchase to Pay process cycle and configure the SAP MM module accordingly.
The S/4 HANA Purchasing and Procurement (MM) module allows you to manage purchasing processes, from Planning to payments to Suppliers. In this course, the student will acquire knowledge of the Organizational Units and Data Masters necessary for this process.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested to learn SAP MM
- SAP Functional consultants in other modules ( eg., SD, CRM, FICO ) who want to understand the P2P cycle because of cross-functional customization or integration issues
- End users of SAP who want to learn SAP MM Transactions
- Freshers who want to get into SAP functional modules
- Warehouse managers, procurement managers or other folks who want to into IT as a functional consultant
- ABAPers who want to move into functional modules
Alberto Jesus has done multiple SAP projects and has got the experience of working and training in the following modules: SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, PP and PS. He has also worked with multiple SAP products such as SAP IS-Retail, SAP AFS, SAP BI and SAP BPC.
ALBERTO, JESUS has also got the experience of working in Cloud SaaS ERP applications such as NetSuite and Salesforce and much more.