SAP S/4 HANA Sourcing and Procurement Certification
- 16 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student will able to understand features and functions of the S/4HANA innovation in Sales module, Students will learn the relevant simplifications of SAP S/4 HANA Simplifications compared to SAP ERP/ECC MM module.
- Also student can work on SAP S/4 HANA New Implementation/System Conversion/Landscape Transformation Projects in the area of Sales module.
- Students will have complete understanding of new adoption methods of SAP S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of sales processes in SAP ECC/ERP
SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA (or SAP S/4HANA) is a business suite that is built on SAP's proprietary operational database system and in-memory computing platform called SAP HANA
The S/4HANA product offering consists of two editions: SAP S/4HANA On-Premise and SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
SAP S/4HANA On-Premise is similar in terms of coverage, functionality, industry-specific support, and localization to the current SAP Business Suite (in 39 languages, 64 country versions).
The primary benefit of S/4 is that it runs in-memory, giving enterprises a centralised, streamlined business suite powered by close to real time data, which is especially useful for firms looking to take advantage of growing data streams - like online sales - or asset information coming from internet of things (IoT) sensors.
- SAP Functional Consultants/Business Process Owners/ Team Leads /Power Users/Project Leads/Project Managers/Delivery Heads/Technology Consultant