SAP PI / SAP PO: Interface Development with Standard Adapter
What you'll learn
- Learn to Build Interface with File, FTP, JDBC, SOAP, JDBC, HTTP_AAE, MAIL, IDOC_AAE, RFC, and REST
- You will learn to Build Interface Scenarios with SAP PO Tool
- End to End Interface Development with Standard Adapters
- Complete Development of Webservice and API with Eclipse and Jersey Libraries
- Learn to use all the Standard Adapter and Build Interface
- Complete Handson on the Mapping, Configuration and Testing of the Interface
- Learn to build Interface with Different Scenarios and Data
- Learn Testing tools like SOAPUI, POSTMAN and WE19
- You need to have access to SAP PO Software
- Access to SLD in SAP PO
- Windows machine with Java Installed
- Able to Install Eclipse Software on your machine
- For IDOC or RFC scenario access to ECC is required.
This is one of the detailed course that is designed to cover all the aspects of Interface Development with SAP PI / SAP PO tool that can help you learn a skill and build your career in Integration space.
What SAP PI / SAP PO Adapters are covered?
You will learn Interface Development for following Adapters:
What Interface Scenarios are covered?
This course covers the following Interface Scenarios:
File with File Content Conversion
File with Availability Time Planning (ATP)
File Adapter Scheduling
JDBC to JDBC Scenario
Synchronous Interface with HTTP_AAE Adapter
Webservices with SOAP (Publish in Service Registry, Generate WSDL)
Token Authentication with REST
ECC to PO Connection
Order Scenario with IDOC
Lookup with RFC
Send email with Mail Adapter
What will your learn in this course?
This course will prepare you to:
Build End to End Interface with SAP PO / SAP PI Process Integration Tool.
How to do Client Transport from ESR and ID.
Learn How to use the Standard Adapter and Build Interface.
How to Monitor your Interface via PIMON tool.
How to Test your Interface with tools like RWB, SOAPUI and PostMan
Build Interface with Configuration Scenarios.
What Topics are covered in this Course?
End to End Development of Interface.
Standard Adapter Configuration.
Mapping Techniques with RFC Lookup.
Testing of the Interface with RWB, SOAPUI and Postman
Monitoring of Interface with PIMon.
Course based on:
SAP PO 7.5
Download Interface Code (TPZ)
Supported Structures of XSD
All the hands-on training is shown on the Live PO 7.5 system so that you can do it yourself later.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn how to build interface with SAP PO
- If you have previous integration background and want to learn a new tool
- Anyone one who wants to move from ABAP to PO
Hi, I'm Srinivas Vanamala and you can call me Srini.
I am SAP Integration Architect. I also hold a Master Degree in Mathematics.
Srinihub is my personal blog where I write topics on SAP, Web and Mobile technologies. Join me on my site to see more updates from me.
I have been working on SAP technologies from past 15 years and have been engaged in most costliest and complex SAP implementation projects.
I would love to bring my experience and knowledge to you so that you can boost your career to skyrocket.
My core focus is on SAP Integration which is SAP PO, SAP API, CPI, Netweaver Gateway and NW BPM.
Apart from SAP technology, I have also find my love and passion towards Web and Mobile Technologies.
My purpose of teaching online is to show you how easily you can learn complex topics in a fun and easy way.
I'm really passionate about teaching and enabling you to a level where you can use these skills to make a living. Trust me that is very easy to say but once you take my courses you will experience that you have learned something and ready to apply it. That's a bet.
My Personal life - I love gaming, Husband and Father of 2 Kid. Love to read books and enjoy time with my family.
I am always around and happy to help.
See you in my course. Bye for now.