SAP Plant Maintenance Training Course ( SAP PM )
What you'll learn
- Learn SAP PM - Plant Maintenance in simple and industry specific scenarios,
- This Course includes different aspect of maintenance like Preventive, Shutdown, Breakdown, Calibration and condition monitoring etc.
- You will learn about Important analytical aspect of PM like Repair or Replace decision, MTTR, MTBR,Damage and Cause Cause Analysis.
- Lets learn and grow.
- This course needs basic understanding of SAP login however i believe that enthusiasm is main requirement to learn and grow.
This Course is about SAP Plant Maintenance which primarily deals with different aspects of maintenance practices used into Manufacturing and other types of industries.
SAP PM - Plant Maintenance is an application to Monitor, Perform, Record Equipment, and Other system healths.
Primary Maintenance practice is divided into 2 part i.e. Planned and Unplanned Maintenance, effective maintenance is
a crucial factor for companies progress, It has a direct impact on the profitability of the organization.
Prerequisites to learn this course - SAP software, basic operating skill, understanding of Basic Process Cycle moreover
Industry experience will be added advantage.
This Course is designed and beneficial for the following Persons.
SAP End Users
SAP Core Team Members
ERP Functional or technical consultant
All sessions contain an introductory theoretical overview and live SAP scenarios.
For a better understanding, a simple case study has been created where we simulated the cycles with different aspects.
SAP Package is divided into three parts Master data , transaction data, and reporting, Course Contains an introduction and general overview and different configuration steps in SPRO, and business process.
You can use this course as an example case for the purpose of your knowledge expansion and forthcoming projects so let's learn and grow together.
You are welcome to share your queries and questions during this journey.
Who this course is for:
- SAP Beginners, SAP Consultants and Support Team, It is also very good for maintenance people to lean and grow their career in sap.
SAP Consultant with rich experience of 15 years in Implementation, roll out, and supports. I have worked on different business verticals like pharma, steel, auto, chemical and textile sectors.
HANA Certified Implementation Consultant.
I believe in explaining concepts in day to day language and day to day examples, Simplification my objective during the course.
Lets learn and go together.