SAP MM (Materials Management) Consultant Level Course
What you'll learn
- Learn what is ERP and SAP
- Understand the core concepts of SAP MM module
- Understand all the major business processes in SAP MM
- Learn about the Enterprise structure
- Go through SAP MM Screens navigation
- Learn SAP MM system configuration
- Manage end-to-end activities in SAP MM
- Learn to manage Inventory and Quote arrangement
- Learn Purchase Order, Schema Determination, RFQ Quotation
- Understand how to customize Users & Groups
- Apply advanced tips such as pre-populating fields to save you time and effort
- Learn how SAP modules are integrated with each other
- Understand the role of various core SAP modules and activities performed on a daily basis
- Understand SAP MM Certification topics in detail
- Prepare for SAP MM jobs
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
A warm welcome to the SAP Materials Management course by Uplatz.
SAP MM (Materials Management) is a module of the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) package that is used for Procurement Handling and Management.
SAP MM is a material management tool that can help automate and streamline corporate Procurement Handling and Inventory Management (in other words it is about managing resources). Materials management is integrated with other modules such as SD, PP and QM.
SAP Materials Management (SAP MM) is one of the most important SAP functional modules that deals with management of material and inventory that helps to run any business operation smoothly. SAP MM module also supports other logistic functions where material and inventory information is required. SAP MM plays vital role in speeding up the procurement and material management activities as well as to run business operations.
Uplatz offers comprehensive SAP MM Training course with focus on imparting world-class quality.
This course will equip you with knowledge and hands-on practical business scenarios. This will also prepare you well for SAP MM job market as well as for SAP MM certification. Our SAP MM Training course is delivered by a highly experienced and expert tutor with industry experience of more than 15 years.
Introduction to ERP and SAP MM (Materials Management)
Valuation and Account Assignment
Logistic Invoice Verification
Excise Duty Configuration
Prices Surcharge and Discount
Goods Receipt and PO
Procure to Pay Process
Tickets in SAP MM
Service Entry Sheet
Integration of MM with SD
Release Blocked Invoices
Purchase Tables overview
Special Material Creation
Movement Types and Transaction Keys
Customizing User and Roles
SAP MM Functional Group Editor
Who this course is for:
- SAP MM Consultants / Managers / End Users
- SAP MM/PP/PM/QM Consultants
- Anyone aspiring to become SAP MM Consultant / Manager
- SAP & ERP Professionals
- SAP Functional Consultants
- Business Analysts & Consultants
- Project Managers & Supervisors
- Anyone looking forward to start SAP career
- Inventory Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Store Supervisors
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Over a short span of 3 years, Uplatz has grown massively to become a truly global IT training provider with a wide range of career-oriented courses on cutting-edge technologies and software programming.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen phenomenal rise in the training industry starting with an online course on SAP FICO and now providing training on 5000+ courses across 103 countries having served 300,000 students in a period of just 3 years.
Uplatz's training courses are highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with strong emphasis on practice and assignments. Our courses are designed and taught by more than a thousand highly skilled and experienced tutors who have strong expertise in their areas whether it be AWS, Azure, Adobe, SAP, Oracle, or any other technology or in-demand software.