SAP MDG - Data Replication Framework (DRF) for beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course you'll learn about Data Replication Framework in SAP MDG.
- I'll be showing you an example in a demo system to replicate data from SAP MDG to SAP ECC system using ALE / IDOC's
- In this process, you'll also be learning about Editions in MDG Finance and how you can use them to do the data replication.
- If you need a discount, use coupon code 'SAPMDGDRFNEW' (Limited coupons available). Message me in LinkedIn if the coupon does not work.
Create a new DRF connection between MDG and ECC system for Material (MATMAS idoc).
Extend the MATMAS to add 5 new fields:
ZFILED1 type Char, length 50
ZFILED2 type Char, length 50
ZFILED3 type Char, length 50
ZFILED4 type Char, length 50
ZFILED5 type Char, length 50
Add the new fields in a new mandatory segment of MATMAS idoc, extend it and include it in DRF.
Please give me the steps needed for above question along with screenshots.
- It'll be good if you have some knowledge in SAP ALE IDOC's.
- It's good to have some knowledge in SAP ABAP.
- I have tried to keep this course as simple as possible so that even beginners in SAP / SAP functional consultants are able to understand DRF.
In this course you will learn about SAP DRF, prerequisites for configuring DRF, DRF Configuration using IDOC's and Editions in MDG Finance. For all the above concepts you'll be shown practical demo. I have not covered interconnecting systems using Services (SOA Manager), RFC's using DRF in this course but, I'll be giving a brief overview of them while teaching replication using IDOC's.
This course is intended for beginners in SAP DRF and will be useful for SAP Technical and functional consultants who would like to learn / configure DRF in their systems. I have tried to make it as simple as possible so that even beginners are able to understand it. It's good to have some knowledge in configuring ALE IDOC's in SAP before taking this course.
- This course will be useful for anyone who would like to understand how DRF works in SAP MDG.
- This will be very useful for SAP technical consultants who have idea in IDOC's and who would like to learn how to integrate it in DRF.
- This will be useful for SAP functional consultants as well in order to understand how to configure MDG for DRF - to connect MDG system to various other systems in the landscape.
- I have shown in this course about how to configure DRF to work with IDOC's. However, I haven't covered how to connect DRF using SOA Manager as it was difficult to find a demo server for SOA manager..