SAP Materials Management (MM) Super User Training
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of the SAP System
- Customize the interface to your own liking
- Learn how to navigate, search and get help
- Understand various icons in SAP
- Work with multiple SAP sessions at the same time
- Apply advanced tips such as Pre-Populating fields to save you time and effort
- Understand the role of various core SAP modules and activities performed on a daily basis
- Use various Master Data Sets
- Learn how SAP modules are integrated with each other
- Work with report layouts and drill-down
- Understand how to run reports and export the data to Microsoft Excel
- How to perform day to day transactional activities in the SAP system
- How to perform complete end to end processes (Procure to Pay Cycle) in the SAP System
- Creation of Various Master Data Sets Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Information Record, Source Determination, Service Master and Service Acceptance Sheet
- And much more
- Have a basic understanding of purchasing and inventory management terminology
- No prior SAP experience is necessary, we will teach you SAP from ground up
SAP is the most popular enterprise business system used by the biggest organisations in the world to help run their companies. This SAP power-user course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics to intermediate level of the SAP system knowledge in no time. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly-used functions and features of SAP.
This course not only gives you a thorough insight into how the SAP work but is delivered in such a way that everyone who takes the course will have absolutely no problem in understanding all the topics discussed. This course makes it so easy to learn SAP, you will running transactions and analyzing report data in no time.
So not to bog you down with theory this course focuses on learning through a hands-on approach and is packed full of practical step by step examples so that you are using SAP from day one. Whether you are a new SAP user, Business Analyst, Project Manager or a C-Level executive, this SAP course is designed to be your guide and introduction to SAP systems.
So What is Covered as Part of this Course:
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and the SAP System
- How to Navigate in the SAP System
- Role of Organizational Structure in the SAP System
- A Business Example: Samsung Inc.,
- Fundamentals of Purchasing and Inventory Management
- How to Create MM Master Data in the SAP System
- Perform end to end transactional activities in the SAP System (Procure to Pay Cycle)
- A bonus task: Introduction to the Customization and ASAP Methodology
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start their career in SAP
SAP Academy is a leading provided of corporation and professional training services in the area of ERP, Business Analysis and various other Corporate Solutions. The online SAP training comes in response to the growing demand that we have seen over the course of past 4 to 5 years.
Rather than offering SAP training in a typical classroom session, we provide an E-learning based end to end training. End-users who attended these trainings quickly realised that the offerings not only reflect their daily operational procedures but covers topics that challenges those boundaries and goes miles beyond to meet the highest quality standards.
As a leader on enterprise resource planning market SAP allows people and organization to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively and we offer hands-on, practical training where participants are able to access a live SAP Server for real life exercise scenarios and beyond.
Begin a successful career in the world of SAP. The best ERP solutions that never stop pushing the boundary!