SAP Lumira Designer 2.X (Design Studio)
What you'll learn
- Building Dashboards and Applications using SAP Lumira Designer 2.X (Design Studio)
- Positioning and Architecture
- Working with Data Sources , Cross tabs and Info chart
- Working with Navigation Panel and Dimension filter
- Working with Container,Tab , Grid, Text and Image components
- Creating dynamic behavior with radio buttons
- Introduction to simple scripting
- Using scripting with List Boxes and Radio Button Groups
- Using conditional execution statements to enhance your script
- Displaying Report Information, master data values and using local variables
- Working with Geo Maps and Scorecards
- Interoperability between Lumira Discovery and Designer with the LUMX format
- General Understanding of Enterprise reporting ecosystem
- Access to the tool to follow along with the sections
Hello there and Welcome to Lumira Designer, previously known as SAP Design studio. Now SAP has combined both Lumira and Design studio into one add on to the BI server. The new names are Lumira Discovery and Lumira Designer.
Lumira Designer is fully loaded and extendable. You can create enterprise grade, Interactive Dashboards and Analysis applications to name a few. It comes dialed in with 8 categories and 44 components including charts, container components, filters, UI components, geo maps, Scorecards and many more. It has advanced and easy to use scripting capabilities to build interactive functionality between the components, data sources and reports. Different users can easily collaborate and corroborate in the development of the reporting stories(requirements) and enhancing the dashboard and application design. It is possible to import 3rd party components and geo maps to add your own flavors and specific additions.
Expressive and immersive teaching with demonstrations and learning tools
Small, purposeful videos, packed with information, designed specifically for a virtual self paced audience.
Sections have been designed for the student to follow along , with attention to minor details
Who this course is for:
- Enterprise Report Designers
- Business Analyst
- Application Consultant
- Business User
- Technology Consultant
- Data Analyst
Hello there! I am Junaid Ahmed. I have a bachelors in electrical and electronics engineering and a masters in software engineering . I would like to call my self an Innovation technologist, I am excited to learn, Implement and teach new technologies.
I come from a background in enterprise software, and I am currently also focusing on Internet of things , AR, AI and Leading an IoT product development. I have experience with enterprise applications, reporting, and security products. I have consulted with large organizations in Government, Telecom, Power, FMCG sectors, and start-ups. I manage projects using agile methods and tools. I hold certifications in SAP HANA and scrum master. As far as training goes I have been involved in it parallelly for the decade in different products and practices including real-time analytics, IoT, AI and AR. I have around 50,000 students enrolled in my courses on Udemy. Our clients include Consulting Companies, Implementation partners, Consultants and anybody who is eager to learn in the best way possible.