SAP LSMW Made Simple
- Some familiarity with SAP GUI
- Have access to SAP trial system
Follow the instructor as he shows you step-by-step on how to use SAP LSMW. This course assumes you have no prior knowledge working with LSMW. The lectures are organised so as to to follow the actual steps involved and essentially provides the 'how' instead of the 'why'. This is done so as to provide consistency and certainty. The instructor has also made the course short and simple. In line with this, there will not be any lectures on SAP GUI installation nor practice sessions and quizzes. All this is done so that a beginner can quickly use LSMW to automate simple tasks upon completion.
Disclaimer: We are not associated or affiliated with SAP in any way. SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation. For details regarding SAP SE, you may contact them directly.
Who this course is for:
- First-time LSMW users
- Comfortable with use of Laptop and/or PC
- 07:05Maintain Object Attributes - Step 1
- 01:14Maintain Source Structure - Step 2
- 02:58Maintain Source Fields - Step 3
- 00:46Maintain Structure Relations - Step 4
- 01:17Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules - Step 5
- 04:41Specify Files - Step 6
- 00:38Assign Files - Step 7
- 01:04Read Data - Step 8
- 00:53Display Read Data - Step 9
- 00:48Convert Data - Step 10
- 00:53Display Converted Data - Step 11
- 00:52Create Batch Input Session - Step 12
- 03:10Run Batch Input Session - Step 13
Prem K is an IT professional who is also SAP Certified. In addition, he also engages in public-speaking. Being a Toastmaster for over a decade, he currently specialises in project and language evaluations.
Prem's combination of public-speaking and IT skills can be used to maximum effect in the training arena. Prem believes that practice makes better. He therefore encourages all his students to always make an attempt to learn something new and not to give up easily.