SAP LSMW Made Simple
- Some familiarity with SAP GUI
- Have access to SAP trial system
Follow the instructor as he shows you step-by-step on how to use SAP LSMW. This course assumes you have no prior knowledge working with LSMW. The lectures are organised so as to to follow the actual steps involved and essentially provides the 'how' instead of the 'why'. This is done so as to provide consistency and certainty. The instructor has also made the course short and simple. In line with this, there will not be any lectures on SAP GUI installation nor practice sessions and quizzes. All this is done so that a beginner can quickly use LSMW to automate simple tasks upon completion.
Disclaimer: We are not associated or affiliated with SAP in any way. SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation. For details regarding SAP SE, you may contact them directly.
Who this course is for:
- First-time LSMW users
- Comfortable with use of Laptop and/or PC
- Maintain Object Attributes - Step 107:05
- Maintain Source Structure - Step 201:14
- Maintain Source Fields - Step 302:58
- Maintain Structure Relations - Step 400:46
- Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules - Step 501:17
- Specify Files - Step 604:41
- Assign Files - Step 700:38
- Read Data - Step 801:04
- Display Read Data - Step 900:53
- Convert Data - Step 1000:48
- Display Converted Data - Step 1100:53
- Create Batch Input Session - Step 1200:52
- Run Batch Input Session - Step 1303:10
Prem K is an IT professional who is also SAP Certified. In addition, he also engages in public-speaking. Being a Toastmaster for over a decade, he currently specialises in project and language evaluations.
Prem's combination of public-speaking and IT skills can be used to maximum effect in the training arena. Prem believes that practice makes better. He therefore encourages all his students to always make an attempt to learn something new and not to give up easily.