SAP IM- Investment Management Hands on training
What you'll learn
- SAP IM-Investment Management process business case explanation along with transaction execution and required configurations
- Basic understanding of project management and investment planning
The Investment Management (IM) component provides functions to support the planning, investment, and financing processes for:
Capital investments, such as the acquisition of fixed assets as the result of-house production or purchase Investments in research and development
Projects that fall primarily under overhead, such as continuing education of employees or establishing new markets Maintenance programs
The term investment, therefore, is not limited only to investments you capitalize for bookkeeping or tax purposes. An investment in this context can be any measure that initially causes costs, and that may only generate revenue or provide other benefits after a certain time period has elapsed (for example, plant maintenance projects).
In this training , SAP IM (Investment management) is explained by explaining business process & Business cases. All the business transactions have been explained by mapping in SAP IM and its integrated module.
They way of explaining includes-
1. Business Process (Business Case ) explanation
2. Transactions in SAP
3. Required Configuration
Below are the topics covered in this course
1. Investment Program Master data , planning and budgeting in investment program
2. Appropriation Request : Business case, master data in SAP, how to plan the values and replacement of measures
3. Role up the plan values from measures to Program
4. Distribution of the budget from program to assigned measures
5. Role , Authorization matrix concept and how to create a role.
6. Concept of asset under construction
7. Program profile
Who this course is for:
- SAP PS, FICO,SD,MM Consultants
I am Rama Shanker Sharma, having 15+ year of experience in SAP in multiple modules. Currently working as EPPM solution architect in one of organization in middle east.
· A dynamic professional with 15+ years of experience as Subject Matter Expert in SAP Implementation & Process Consultancy Demonstrating proficiency in the foundational competencies (skills, knowledge and behaviors).
· Having Sound knowledge in the area of SAP EPPM (IM/PS/PPM/CPM) and ReFx (Flexible Real Estate Management)
· Having knowledge of SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) & WCM (Work Clearance Management) along with resource scheduling with asset management S/4HANA.
· Currently working as Sr. functional consultant for Dubai Electricity & Water authority, Dubai (UAE).
· Gained exposure in configuration/customization on SAP Project System, Portfolio Project Management, Commercial Project Management, Flexible Real Estate Management, Plant Maintenance and Work Clearance management
· Expert experience on Investment Project and Customer Project with integration of SAP Project Portfolio Management-PPM, Commercial Project Management-CPM, sales-SD, Material Management-MM, Plant Maintenance-PM, Flexible Real Estate-ReFx, Finance-FICO and Fund Management-FM.
· Technical knowledge of developing BW reports, Creation of Workbook and data analysis.
· Experience on Integration of SAP Project System with Primavera-P6 and Microsoft Project-MSP through Enterprise Project Connector-EPC.
· Rich experience in simultaneously working on projects for clients from Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Construction, IT, Research & Development, Real Estate, Energy and Utility domains.
· Insightful knowledge of business process analysis and design, process rationalization, modeling, process improvement methodologies and optimization strategies.
· Possess high level consulting skills, involving understanding client’s business problem, architecting viable solutions and guiding the implementation of those solutions within the client’s environment
· Self-driven, people-friendly &collaborative with strong analytical, problem solving& presentation skills; expertise in delivering quality work in tight schedules and a fast-paced environment
· Working effectively and collaboratively across department, divisions, functions, cultures and levels to support organizational change initiatives
· An Effective communication, Good team player, Quick learner with positive attitude