SAP IDoc Training for Functional Consultants
What you'll learn
- Overview of IDoc
- Business Requirements related to IDoc
- Roles of a Functional Consultant in an IDoc Setup
- Configuring IDoc
- Testing of IDoc
- Handling Issues related to IDoc
- Basic SAP Knowledge
- IDoc Overview with an explanation of records and directions of IDocs
- Business Usage of Interface. In which scenarios, the business uses IDocs and what kind of data will be transferred between systems.
- Different business scenarios of IDocs
- Role and Responsibilities of a Functional Consultant in IDoc setup
- Teaching mapping file preparation and providing sample mapping files. Two Inbound and Two Outbound mapping files. Mapping files contain the details about the IDoc type, Message type, and segments along with the fields and their length.
- Role of ABAP Consultants in IDoc setup- Any customized logic or creating new segments or creating new message type or Idoc type etc.
- Role of Basis Consultants in IDoc setup- Configure Port, RFC Connection, creating Logical system etc.
- Configuration of IDocs in SAP System
- Explanation of important terminologies in IDoc. Standard SAP definitions are provided
- Testing of Outbound with two examples each Ex: PO Outbound and Material Master Outbound. Both Message Control and Change Pointer-related Outbound IDoc processes are explained.
- Testing of Inbound with two examples each Ex: Reservation creation and Goods Receipt posting
- Handling IDoc monitoring issues which is the key activity of a Support Consultant
- Changing IDocs with transaction WE19 process is explained with one error. In this concept, you will learn the process of editing the IDoc segment data
- Reprocessing IDocs with Transaction BD87
Who this course is for:
- Training on IDoc for Functional Consultants
My Name is Ganesh Padala. I have around 10+ years of SAP Consulting experience in modules like SAP MM, SAP WM, and SAP HUM along with 3.5 years of Industrial domain experience as an SAP End User.
I did 3 End to End Implementations in SAP WM, 3 End to End Implementations in SAP MM, 4 Roll-out projects, and 2 Support projects. I worked for domains like Home appliances Sales, Paint, Pharmaceutical, Crop Science, Herbicides, Construction, Real Estate, Facility Management, and Hi-Tech as SAP Functional Consultant.
I have experience in Global Implementation experience for clients in India, Germany, Singapore, New Zealand, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Our SAP Tutorials are utilized by more than 200,000 students on YouTube since 2015 and more than 8,000 students on Udemy
You can check my courses on Udemy to enhance your skills and provide your valuable feedback